Of course they arrested him for donuts,

Silentpoet

3 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Snort.   Everything about that photo says, "I make poor life choices."

Some people just want back in.   We had a well known minor criminal who had a skin condition and in the summer was miserable.   

Anyway.  One day he walked up to me and said, "Take me to jail.   I'm done with the heat."  

I told him I couldn't just take him and he didn't have any active warrants.

So be pissed on the left rear tire of my patrol car.    I told him i could not be offended by that.    

So I looked about 30 ft. away and saw a woman.  She looked shocked as she had seen him piss on my car.

She could, however, be offended....so he got the the air conditioning he wanted, the free egg salad sandwich, and a break from the heat.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Historian said:

Some people just want back in.   We had a well known minor criminal who had a skin condition and in the summer was miserable.   

Anyway.  One day he walked up to me and said, "Take me to jail.   I'm done with the heat."  

So be pissed on the left rear tire of my patrol car.    I told him i could not be offended by that.    

So I looked about 30 ft. away and saw a woman.  She looked shocked as she had seen him piss on my car.

She could, however, be offended....so he got the the air conditioning he wanted, the free egg salad sandwich, and a break from the heat.

And he got to toss the salad too.

5 hours ago, Historian said:

My grade school trip to the St. Cloud Reformatory, included talks with  officials and inmates.  Class field trip.

A few inmates said that they comitted offenses in the Fall, so they could spend the Minnesota Winter indoors in the Reformatory.  In the Spring they were released.  The trick was to not over offend and spend too much time "indoors".

I thought that jail wasn't harmful enough, if people wanted to go there!

Just now, janice6 said:

My grade school trip to the St. Cloud Reformatory, included talks with  officials and inmates.  Class field trip.

A few inmates said that they comitted offenses in the Fall, so they could spend the Minnesota Winter indoors in the Reformatory.  In the Spring they were released.  The trick was to not over offend and spend too much time "indoors".

I thought that jail wasn't harmful enough, if people wanted to go there!

My old county's jail was not... a nice place to be.  But it is not the state penitentiary.

The first time I went there to interview a suspect I was stopped at a gate and told to go the second gate and give the officer in the tower my wallet, my badge, anything else in my possession.  That included my firearm, backup, spare magazines, etc. Knife, bazooka, whatever the hell I had on me.  Including my belt.

They put those items in a bucket and set them up a watch tower for holding.   They sent back to me a handwritten list of the items and a photocopy of my ID to present at the next gate.

Anyway.

I walked the cemetery...at my state’s major penitentiary…where you are encouraged not to visit the numbered stones (no names, just numbers), Pretty sure this is a portion of hell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1