COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

12 minutes ago, crockett said:

Nothing that is being said here on TBS makes a dent in the politically defined issues.

If I say one thing, or post 1 meme, that makes a person rethink, or god forbid, actually Change their thought line....I am a happy man.  With your thinking...Why even "Preach"  Christianity then Crockett?  One person...saying or doing One thing...can change a lot my man.  The TBS is a "Community", of like minded people.  The owner is one.  If ONE guest comes on TBS, and reads something You or I post, and it "dings their Bell".  

Possibly,  you said something about your Van Solar system that just really flippped someone out!!!  Possibly...my stupid memes...might have helped a young family, THINK about giving their 5 year old kid the Jab.

"Perspective" Grasshopper.  You need to watch "The Butterfly Effect".

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

If I say one thing, or post 1 meme, that makes a person rethink, or god forbid, actually Change their thought line....I am a happy man.  With your thinking...Why even "Preach"  Christianity then Crockett?  One person...saying or doing One thing...can change a lot my man.  The TBS is a "Community", of like minded people.  The owner is one.  If ONE guest comes on TBS, and reads something You or I post, and it "dings their Bell".  

Possibly,  you said something about your Van Solar system that just really flippped someone out!!!  Possibly...my stupid memes...might have helped a young family, THINK about giving their 5 year old kid the Jab.

"Perspective" Grasshopper.  You need to watch "The Butterfly Effect".

Name me just ONE member here on TBS that doesn't already agree with everything being said on this thread!

What part of echo chamber don't you understand?!

You don't post these memes in this thread because you believe to do any good, you post them because you are filled with hate.

You also don't care about TBS or that we don't attract any new members with this moronic and repetitive crap. You care about your addiction to spam the same crap every ******* day.

32 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I could go hunt up some of the 'moronic, low IQ' meme's you've posted but I'm not gonna waste the time right now.

I'm ready to let this die. 

I don't post on threads I don't like.

Yup.  

Crocketts..."changed", since I really started to like the dude year or so back.  Changed a lot.

I don't do threads that will Piss me off!!  Cause I know...I'll be put in detention.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, crockett said:

The ratio of memes I used to post in the past, compared to my long written posts and threads on neutral / positive topics will easily stand the test against your ratio and most others that keep expressing themselves with images done by others and repeating the same politically motivated hate. But feel free to do the stats to back up your claim.

This has nothing to do with posting on threads I don't like! If TBS keeps going this course, absolutely no new members will join, and not counting some 5 people spamming the same memes, hate and rants, those remaining few will drop out without saying a word. I can name you a bunch of people that joined from GT and don't show up anymore!

TBS had a good chance to become the new GlockTalk. And while this is obviously not my forum, I try to save it from being dead within a couple years.

YOU SIMPLY DO NOT ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WITH THIS ENDLESS STREAM OF HATEFUL MEMES AND COPY / PASTED IMAGES. PERIOD.

I watched the new member box on TBS since 2018. At this point you have way more old members not coming back than new members signing up. Between the last 2 new members we had 6 weeks of NOBODY signing up!

So do you care more about yourself and what you want to post, or do want to keep TBS around and possibly grow it, so that we can have a FUN place at some point?! A place where at least the majority of posts has a positive or creative touch to it. A place where people actually talk about guns again. A place where people start meeting in real life again, the way it used to be on GlockTalk!

Your call.

My call is not to let you dictate what I do. And as far as I can tell from your rant, if I don't post the things you want posted and comment on the threads you want promoted you're gonna get all piss-mouthed.

I'm not stopping ANYBODY from coming on this platform by posting what I post.

And me posting memes won't stop those that want to talk about guns from going to the gun thread. Maybe the gun thread is dying because you're killing it by mandating what people say on this platform.

How will me not posting memes attract more people to the platform?

Do what you gotta do.

Let it go man.

Also, what was the last time any of you saw a ******* meme and thought, hmm... they are right... I'm going to change my mind!

And why would you even remotely expect that some random left wing visitor is willing to read these endless meme threads on TBS and change their mind?

Most of these memes are hateful and repulsive to anybody who objects to the message. NOBODY will change their mind when they get kicked in the ball sack first thing. That's psychology first semester. Heck that's common sense!

Nothing positive comes from memes.

11 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

My call is not to let you dictate what I do. And as far as I can tell from your rant, if I don't post the things you want posted and comment on the threads you want promoted you're gonna get all piss-mouthed.

I'm not stopping ANYBODY from coming on this platform by posting what I post.

And me posting memes won't stop those that want to talk about guns from going to the gun thread. Maybe the gun thread is dying because you're killing it by mandating what people say on this platform.

How will me not posting memes attract more people to the platform?

Do what you gotta do.

Let it go man.

I don't care what you do buddy. I write my opinion, if you like it or not.

Spamming senseless crap and memes is a prime example why forums die, and why most forum owners don't allow it. I ran my own forum for many years, with up to 6,000 active members on the day. I was mod and admin on a bunch as well as chat rooms. The new member stats confirms 100% where we are heading.

On top of that, Eric has his own things going on as he stated. If we don't make this as BETTER place, the outcome is written in stone. When the vast majority of posts is low quality copy & paste crap, or most posts are politically motivated hate, there is no turning around!

2 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I've seen quite a few memes that gave me a good laugh. Of course, maybe you don't have much of a sense of humor ....

Correct. They give YOU a good laugh.

I'm not talking about you or me. I'm talking about the future of TBS and how new members perceive us. At this point we have no new members and only old members not coming back! If we keep doing what we have been doing lately, TBS will die.

It won't be long before the thread is locked guys.

The nice thing about this forum is everyone is polite, not like other forums where someone is always out to shut you down or troll you.  The reason I ended up here is someone is not on my back every time I post something and finding fault with it.  Yes there is some dumb stuff posted but I thing most just overlook it or get a good laugh.

42f5e00a50ed5c21.jpg.6ae74b8a05be2c77d3f6c4ef0df9d52d.jpg

Yes it's a meme

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, crockett said:

Also, what was the last time any of you saw a ******* meme and thought, hmm... they are right... I'm going to change my mind!

And why would you even remotely expect that some random left wing visitor is willing to read these endless meme threads on TBS and change their mind?

Most of these memes are hateful and repulsive to anybody who objects to the message. NOBODY will change their mind when they get kicked in the ball sack first thing. That's psychology first semester. Heck that's common sense!

Nothing positive comes from memes.

What a debbie downer...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crockett said:

You don't post these memes in this thread because you believe to do any good, you post them because you are filled with hate.

You also don't care about TBS or that we don't attract any new members with this moronic and repetitive crap. You care about your addiction to spam the same crap every ******* day.

You are seriously off the deep end my man.  Hate?  "Filled with Hate"?

Ok bro...you got a problem.  People on this board have seen, within a few months...a real change in you.  Now ya talkin bout me postin mems filled with Hate?

Ok man...I'll just stop talkin to ya.  I don't want to upset your fragile mindset, any more than it is.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

You are seriously off the deep end my man.  Hate?  "Filled with Hate"?

Ok bro...you got a problem.  People on this board have seen, within a few months...a real change in you.  Now ya talkin bout me postin mems filled with Hate?

Ok man...I'll just stop talkin to ya.  I don't want to upset your fragile mindset, any more than it is.

Well lets see what YOU wrote about YOURSELF just this summer:

image.thumb.png.53d6c2819b28dc868b42c8d535c20b2e.png

Your sentiment shows all the time, just like that. You are mad at the current state to the point that nothing truly positive comes from you. But please, link any current threads that you started where you talk about hobbies, guns, reloading, the good things in life.