COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

17 minutes ago, Inyo Tim said:

Now the variants are being blamed on the folks who refuse the shot:

Coronavirus: ‘We’re going to see variants emerge’ until vaccination rates rise, doctor explains

https://www.aol.com/finance/coronavirus-going-see-variants-emerge-160422326.html

Yeah...AHOL...Is as bad as cnn for "news".  The outright LIES these media assholes put out are the True Problem with our great Country.:angryfire:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, crockett said:

Why is covid still a topic to begin with. You either wear a mask and / or get the jab, or you don't. By keeping this topic alive and reading up on all this bullshit you just keep yourself locked down, all while giving the left the power it tries to gain.

Why do you keep reading **** that upsets you?

Just stay out of threads you don't like instead of bitchin about em?  

In case you live in a cave...which I wonder bout you. sometimes...COVID IS The topic of the WORLD!!!  The reason people are talking and FIGHTING and DYING to Speak AGAINST the friggin "Mandates" in  streets all over the world is because if you don't SPEAK UP and FIGHT the left, and the new world order my friend...then the left Has won. 

As long as I have a Breath in my body...I will fight the purposeful destruction of America, and what they are doing to it, every place I can find a format that will allow me.  Sorry bud...Covid will be a topic for many more years of your lifetime.  It was designed to Kill America.  That alone should make you pay attention.

Go to the beach Crockett...I think TBS is doing you more harm With all the topics you don't like. 

BTW...That's cool as hell about that Solar panel on your van running EVERY THING in your van AND recharging completely Every DAY!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, crockett said:

Why is covid still a topic to begin with. You either wear a mask and / or get the jab, or you don't. By keeping this topic alive and reading up on all this bullshit you just keep yourself locked down, all while giving the left the power it tries to gain.

How is keeping up with and fighting against the vax and the mandates keeping me locked down? I live in the freest state in the US and I go where I want and do what I want with virtually no interference by the mandate gurus and their ilk. And I will never understand how you think being well read and involved gives the left power ... it puts me in a more powerful position if I know what the enemy is doing. Ignorance may be bliss if your goal is to be a blissful moron sheep.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

How is keeping up with and fighting against the vax and the mandates keeping me locked down? I live in the freest state in the US and I go where I want and do what I want with virtually no interference by the mandate gurus and their ilk. And I will never understand how you think being well read and involved gives the left power ... it puts me in a more powerful position if I know what the enemy is doing. Ignorance may be bliss if your goal is to be a blissful moron sheep.

How does ranting and posting memes in an echo chamber related to fighting? Nothing you post here will make a change in any federal, state or local instance. Heck, you don't even reach those who support mandates. And not much new is happening. Everything that has been posted here in the last few months had been known and around before. You are exhausting yourself by reacting to the crap the left comes up with. They have you 100% where they want you. Divided and conflicted. If you don't agree with mandates, vaccination, etc - just like me - just don't comply and move on. If you really want to fight this, you need to find a platform that is not already on your side.

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Why do you keep reading **** that upsets you?

Just stay out of threads you don't like instead of bitchin about em?  

In case you live in a cave...which I wonder bout you. sometimes...COVID IS The topic of the WORLD!!!  The reason people are talking and FIGHTING and DYING to Speak AGAINST the friggin "Mandates" in  streets all over the world is because if you don't SPEAK UP and FIGHT the left, and the new world order my friend...then the left Has won. 

As long as I have a Breath in my body...I will fight the purposeful destruction of America, and what they are doing to it, every place I can find a format that will allow me.  Sorry bud...Covid will be a topic for many more years of your lifetime.  It was designed to Kill America.  That alone should make you pay attention.

Go to the beach Crockett...I think TBS is doing you more harm With all the topics you don't like. 

BTW...That's cool as hell about that Solar panel on your van running EVERY THING in your van AND recharging completely Every DAY!!

As I just wrote. You are not fighting ANYTHING here on TBS. You are talking to an echo chamber. You are wasting your last breath.

Also, posting memes is pretty much the lowest level of doing ANYTHING productive. Dumb kids communicate with memes because they can't communicate an opinion in any other way, let alone a meaningful thought.

You don't fight anything around here. Your posts are full with hate and rants.

PS: feel free to post a photo of you standing on the streets protesting mandates. I'll be waiting here.

6 minutes ago, tous said:

You two stop it or I'm telling Mom.

:miff:

At this point there's not much to lose here anymore.

Look at the topics. The majority range from completely moronic low IQ memes, to news on pedos (thats the current keyword TBS is known for to google (posted this yesterday), to hateful and repetitive rants on the same ****, every ******* day.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, crockett said:

At this point there's not much to lose here anymore.

Look at the topics. The majority range from completely moronic low IQ memes, to news on pedos (thats the current keyword TBS is known for to google (posted this yesterday), to hateful and repetitive rants on the same ****, every ******* day.

Yep!!  What ever happened to the "Gun" forums?  I learned a lot from them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crockett said:

How does ranting and posting memes in an echo chamber related to fighting? Nothing you post here will make a change in any federal, state or local instance. Heck, you don't even reach those who support mandates. And not much new is happening. Everything that has been posted here in the last few months had been known and around before. You are exhausting yourself by reacting to the crap the left comes up with. They have you 100% where they want you. Divided and conflicted. If you don't agree with mandates, vaccination, etc - just like me - just don't comply and move on. If you really want to fight this, you need to find a platform that is not already on your side.

Where in my comment did you see the word "fighting?" Don't put words in my mouth. And you don't know what impact what we say has, especially since this is not the only place I comment and those who see what we post will share some of it where they go. Basically the rest of your comment is what I would expect from someone who is too lazy to do what it takes to spread the word. Yes, they have me "right where they want" me ... what a moronic comment.  Who is divided and conflicted? You !! I belong to several platforms that either hate that I'm there or argue the points with me.

And that's all I have to say to you about this. Scroll past my posts and you'll feel better.

6 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Where in my comment did you see the word "fighting?" Don't put words in my mouth. And you don't know what impact what we say has, especially since this is not the only place I comment and those who see what we post will share some of it where they go. Basically the rest of your comment is what I would expect from someone who is too lazy to do what it takes to spread the word. Yes, they have me "right where they want" me ... what a moronic comment.  Who is divided and conflicted? You !! I belong to several platforms that either hate that I'm there or argue the points with me.

And what is this?

image.thumb.png.140cb14a98dc0c4dc5dd73d959b2afe5.png

I don't care about other platforms, I'm talking about TBS. By this time its not about guns anymore, and not counting a few posts on other topics, this forum has been turned into a political landfill with THE most repetitive bullshit I have seen yet.

1 minute ago, crockett said:

And what is this?

image.thumb.png.140cb14a98dc0c4dc5dd73d959b2afe5.png

I don't care about other platform, I'm talking about TBS. By this time its not about guns anymore, and not counting a few posts on other topics, this forum has been turned into a political landfill with THE most repetitive bullshit I have seen yet.

That's pathetic dude. I'm talking about fighting amongst ourselves. Not 'fighting' as discussing it on a blog. 

You do you and I'll do me. I could go hunt up some of the 'moronic, low IQ' meme's you've posted but I'm not gonna waste the time right now.

I'm ready to let this die. 

I don't post on threads I don't like.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, GT4494 said:

Yep!!  What ever happened to the "Gun" forums?  I learned a lot from them.

The left succeeded by making them the topic number one on every aspect there is. The right doesn't think independently anymore, they don't come up with new solutions or ideas. Everything is just reactive hate.

I have been trying to steer the mood away from that useless hate and the endless rants, to topics that are actually worthwhile, but too many are obsessed with the negativity, to the point that they don't even understand that they don't do anything productive anymore. Nothing that is being said here on TBS makes a dent in the politically defined issues.

19 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

That's pathetic dude. I'm talking about fighting amongst ourselves. Not 'fighting' as discussing it on a blog. 

You do you and I'll do me. I could go hunt up some of the 'moronic, low IQ' meme's you've posted but I'm not gonna waste the time right now.

I'm ready to let this die. 

I don't post on threads I don't like.

The ratio of memes I used to post in the past, compared to my long written posts and threads on neutral / positive topics will easily stand the test against your ratio and most others that keep expressing themselves with images done by others and repeating the same politically motivated hate. But feel free to do the stats to back up your claim.

This has nothing to do with posting on threads I don't like! If TBS keeps going this course, absolutely no new members will join, and not counting some 5 people spamming the same memes, hate and rants, those remaining few will drop out without saying a word. I can name you a bunch of people that joined from GT and don't show up anymore!

TBS had a good chance to become the new GlockTalk. And while this is obviously not my forum, I try to save it from being dead within a couple years.

YOU SIMPLY DO NOT ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WITH THIS ENDLESS STREAM OF HATEFUL MEMES AND COPY / PASTED IMAGES. PERIOD.

I watched the new member box on TBS since 2018. At this point you have way more old members not coming back than new members signing up. Between the last 2 new members we had 6 weeks of NOBODY signing up!

So do you care more about yourself and what you want to post, or do want to keep TBS around and possibly grow it, so that we can have a FUN place at some point?! A place where at least the majority of posts has a positive or creative touch to it. A place where people actually talk about guns again. A place where people start meeting in real life again, the way it used to be on GlockTalk!

Your call.