COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

7 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

When my bottle of Equate runs out, I'll pay more to get the Centrum brand  because it doesn't say Product of China on the label.  

Thanks for mentioning that. Need to study the label on the other one also.

But just try to find out the country of origin for those expensive Rx pills…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Thanks for mentioning that. Need to study the label on the other one also.

But just try to find out the country of origin for those expensive Rx pills…

You can ask the pharmacist and most won’t know or aren’t allowed to say.  Every bottle of meds/vitamins should have country of origin on it.  Few people realize most of it comes from china or some other commie country with little or no QC.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

What do you think about this so far? Is the flavor tolerable I guess is what I mean. I don't drink sodas at all and I would like to try this stuff.

I don't drink soda either, have used it for several years especially during the winter months.  It comes in several flavors, if you look on line you can buy it it larger quantities.  Taste doesn't bother me but I put a packet of flavored Propel in each 20oz bottle.  If the taste puts you off dilute it as suggested on the packet.  I just posted the back side of the packet so you can get a better idea of the contents.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

Were you unvaccinated?

Were you unvaccinated?

I'm against the mandates, but I got one dose of the J&J "one and done" and so far, so good. I'm not eager to take a second dose or a booster at this point.

I don't wear a mask because I think fresh air helps, as does avoiding sick people.  We all should have freedom of choice.

This is my only and strongest objection to mandates.  We should have the freedom of choice, at the very least.  If I catch it and die, then it's on me.  If you are "Vax'ed" and don't catch it from me, we're good to go.  If you catch it in spite of being "Vax'ed" then you have been lied to.

• Like 3

US Mega-Corporations Rush to Abandon Illegal Vax Mandates

image.png.e10d5c825897408cab6a4d00fe8f8492.png

https://www.technocracy.news/us-mega-corporations-rush-to-abandon-illegal-vax-mandates/

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2021/december/10/panic-us-mega-corporations-rush-to-abandon-vax-mandate/

"We are winning this for now and should pause to drink it in.

But at the same time we must also look at what has rotted in our civilization that would allow such a force to upend us, to unleash this iron fist once hidden in a velvet glove. Life will never be the same knowing what these people have done to us. They must never be allowed to forget it."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Emails Between Fauci And Zuckerberg Surface To Help With Lockdowns And COVID Jabs

"Private emails between Dr. Anthony Fauci and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg have recently surfaced, and what’s in them is deeply disturbing.

The emails, which were obtained by The National Pulse, show Zuckerberg offering to send “data reports” on users to “facilitate decisions” about COVID-19 lockdowns. In one of their exchanges, Zuckerberg wrote, “I want to make sure you have all the resources you need to expedite the development of a vaccine.”"

The full email that Zuckerberg wrote to Fauci at the link:

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/12/damning-emails-between-fauci-and-zuckerberg-surface-data-reports-to-help-with-lockdowns-and-covid-jabs/

• Sad 1