Get in line for yearly "covid" vaccination lol

crockett

4 hours ago, NPTim said:

Y’all know, I’m not down with any of the bat soup croup crap. But people have a vasovagal response, pass out all the time after getting a shot.

That's me.

I always warn them,  but they usually chuckle it off until... BAM!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

but ask yourself, if Trump had won re-election, would you be lining up for the Trumpcine?.

Definitely not.

But I do agree with you.  If Trump had won,  everyone extolling the magnificence of the vaccine would probably be refusing it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NPTim said:

Y’all know, I’m not down with any of the bat soup croup crap. But people have a vasovagal response, pass out all the time after getting a shot.

I passed out from a penicillin shot once, and I don't even have a vasovagaga.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, crockett said:

Whatever covid is and supposedly does, there are so many holes in the "stories" and so many political abuses coming from it, that I don't trust what is being put out through the media, social media, and the governments.

Exactly

• Like 2

I don't take any vaccines, ever. Never got a flu shot and the only tetanus shot I ever got was at age 3 or so when I had no choice.

When I manage to cut my skin, I hold it open and poor 91% isopropyl alcohol a couple times over it, and let the wound build a crust. Never had any infections.

I get the flu in average once every 6 or 7 years. I go to bed for 3 days, drink water, and that's it. I never get a cold anymore.

I have been using N-95 masks for over a year now. Every time I go shopping, I put one on. I also use alcohol wipes every time I touch anything that was potentially handled by anybody in the fast few days, including my groceries. I don't let anybody into my house. If there's anything that needs repair, I do it myself.

So yeah, yall do what works for you. That being said, you have to be totally naïve, blindfolded, or one of them, if you trust our current administration after all that's been going on, the deep state that has been around at Trump times and longer, any globally pushed agendas by the UN, China and whatnot, the fact that this virus came from China after Trump pushed for tariffs in order to bring back our working middle class, all those biased left wing news outlets, those left wing big tech companies like Google and FaceBook that censor and cancel our voice, or big pharma that has been price gouging us for decades now.

How many clues do you need in order to ask YOURSELF serious questions instead of following the masses because that's what you have been doing all your life. Ask those people in Venezuela, Nazi Germany, any country at some point in history, if doing what most were doing was a good plan in the end.

Have you even ever lived in other countries and seen, and faced the consequences of serious political abuse? And I'm not talking about living on a US military base, living WITHIN the culture of another country!

Gun Control is Not the Answer – Ms. Occhipinti's Argumentative Experts!

Edited by crockett

19 hours ago, Dric902 said:

I’m fine

Beat the Rona

Back to work

y’all imaginations are on overtime, and I’m not paying rent for any space in your  heads.

Your Boy says you need to take the J&J shot. You gonna do it?

Troll

On 4/18/2021 at 11:35 AM, crockett said:

I don't take any vaccines, ever. Never got a flu shot and the only tetanus shot I ever got was at age 3 or so when I had no choice.

When I manage to cut my skin, I hold it open and poor 91% isopropyl alcohol a couple times over it, and let the wound build a crust. Never had any infections.

I get the flu in average once every 6 or 7 years. I go to bed for 3 days, drink water, and that's it. I never get a cold anymore.

I have been using N-95 masks for over a year now. Every time I go shopping, I put one on. I also use alcohol wipes every time I touch anything that was potentially handled by anybody in the fast few days, including my groceries. I don't let anybody into my house. If there's anything that needs repair, I do it myself.

So yeah, yall do what works for you. That being said, you have to be totally naïve, blindfolded, or one of them, if you trust our current administration after all that's been going on, the deep state that has been around at Trump times and longer, any globally pushed agendas by the UN, China and whatnot, the fact that this virus came from China after Trump pushed for tariffs in order to bring back our working middle class, all those biased left wing news outlets, those left wing big tech companies like Google and FaceBook that censor and cancel our voice, or big pharma that has been price gouging us for decades now.

How many clues do you need in order to ask YOURSELF serious questions instead of following the masses because that's what you have been doing all your life. Ask those people in Venezuela, Nazi Germany, any country at some point in history, if doing what most were doing was a good plan in the end.

Have you even ever lived in other countries and seen, and faced the consequences of serious political abuse? And I'm not talking about living on a US military base, living WITHIN the culture of another country!

Gun Control is Not the Answer – Ms. Occhipinti's Argumentative Experts!

I agree with you. You do what you think is best in your situation..

In my case I just came back from the upstate and not a mask in sight.  IMHO it was great, went to a festival with a great car show, had street vendors and then later went to a sit down restaurant dinner where the staff didn't even wear masks!!

It was like livining in 2018 and I was loving it!!