You leave Jack Burton alone.

Silentpoet

• Administrators

God, that movie sucked. It is responsible for my lifelong dislike of Kurt Russell. Well, that movie and his acting abilities in general. He has been in movies I liked, but not because of him.

Anyway, I really, really dislike that movie. Really.

• Haha 1

Eric,

That is so peculiar. Consistently I seem to really dig your choice in cool furniture and cars etc. I love the cheesy nature of that movie. I will admit though, it is not the genre I think of when I think of Kurt Russell.

6 hours ago, Eric said:

God, that movie sucked. It is responsible for my lifelong dislike of Kurt Russell. Well, that movie and his acting abilities in general. He has been in movies I liked, but not because of him.

Anyway, I really, really dislike that movie. Really.

LOL.  That movie is a family classic!  (Right along side Thirteenth Warrior, Aliens, and The Princess Bride - there is no accounting for taste around here).

• Like 2

Big Trouble In Little China - Publicity still of Al Leong

big-trouble-in-little-china-lg.jpg

b5f319d8edefd5aa7002c3cedc87072d.jpg

Big-trouble-.jpg

https://www.voicesfromthebalcony.com/2019/07/09/review-henchman-the-al-leong-story-2018/

Probably best known for Big Trouble In Little China, Al Leong has appeared in Die Hard, I Come In Peace, Savage Beach and Showdown In Little Tokyo among many others. He even played Genghis Khan in Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure. Low budget or major studio epic, he’s been in them all. He’s very much the guy whose name you might not know, but you recognize his face. And with his long hair and Fu Manchu mustache, he’s very recognizable.