Diversity and Inclusion: A Study In Contrasts

Gunboat1

3 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

It all went downhill since Uncle Sam let them darkies served. 

It was Nijmegen, or maybe it was the single road getting to Nijmegen, or maybe after Nijmegen. And the fog, in England. Then again, it doesn't matter what it was. When one man says to another, "I know what let's do today, let's play the pandering game with the military."... everybody dies.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

I mean, how the hell did that happen?  They didn’t have the right to vote and men did, yet somehow men voted to give women the right to vote. 

The men married to smart women thought most of the women were like that and it would be ok.  The men married to leftist women were either 1) stupid themselves thinking it was a good idea,  2) figured no way would this pass so they'd vote for it just so they could tell their wives they did, or 3) whipped into it.  JMHO, YMMV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

I mean, how the hell did that happen?  They didn’t have the right to vote and men did, yet somehow men voted to give women the right to vote. 

"That faction which controls access to a resource in critical demand can control all resources" 

or

"If I have one of these I can get all of those I want"

• Like 1

we better get moving on the Cyberdyne Systems T-1000 or we wont have a Military Option at all..

you know all this Inclusion nonsense started when they stopped letting kids fight to settle differences and play with toy guns, right?

Reverse that and the Problem goes away.

• Like 1

Say thanks to all the beta male toolbags and useless trolls that never got anything worthwhile done in life, and now demand that everything is being brought down to their low level, so they can feel a sense of accomplishment while still being a nobody.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

Think that’s epic? How were enough state legislatures persuaded to give up their Constitutional right and duty to select their Senators and turn the selection over to popular vote? Repeal the 17th. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Think that’s epic? How were enough state legislatures persuaded to give up their Constitutional right and duty to select their Senators and turn the selection over to popular vote? Repeal the 17th. 

Daughter three had to do a report in her Gov/Econ class in High School. She asked for ideas and I turned her on to the 17th Amendment.

Her report, “When the States Lost their Voice”, got an A+ and was the talk of the class.

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Daughter three had to do a report in her Gov/Econ class in High School. She asked for ideas and I turned her on to the 17th Amendment.

Her report, “When the States Lost their Voice”, got an A+ and was the talk of the class.

Hope you kept a copy of that report. 

• Like 1