Ever drive something like this?

Yes I have.

Ever driven something like this?

32457350737_d488fca664_b.jpg

I worked for a Mack/Kenworth dealership and have had to test drive some pretty odd trucks. This was one of our customers concrete pumpers

BTW, those extra steering axels do not make it steer better!

Edited by jmohme
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, jmohme said:

Yes I have.

Ever driven something like this?

32457350737_d488fca664_b.jpg

I worked for a Mack/Kenworth dealership and have had to test drive some pretty odd trucks. This was one of our customers concrete pumpers

BTW, those extra steering axels do not make it steer better!

Not that, but our tower yarder combo was 12' wide and about 70' long. Self propelled. Ran it on the logging roads moving to different settings. There was a time or 2 in the winter when we didn't have connecting logging roads, and rather than break it all down and use trucks to move it, we ventured out onto the highway. We blocked traffic at both ends, and did it very early in the morning.

37 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

Knew a guy at the Goodyear shop in Aberdeen Wa that was airing one up when it let go. He hit the high ceiling in the shop and then the floor where he was drt.

The owner of another shop on the same road was friends with my boss. He blew himself up with a split ring. Put a triangle shaped piece of his forehead thru the metal roof, broke all of his ribs and both arms. I was sent down to his shop to assist his partner while he was convalescing. He was lucky to survive. tom.

Edited by deputy tom
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

100 ft. Bucket trucks, line trucks, Dozers, Dump trucks,...never drove a Tractor-trailer rig.  Always wanted too though.  Never could back a trailer of any kind worth a crap.

sounds like my wife she cant back for **** ,  every damn vehicle  with a bumper got pinch marks all over them .  never drove any big rig bigger then combine ,      

• Like 1