My uncle was diagnosed with Covid.

3 hours ago, billkill said:

Walt, I've sat here for 10 minutes trying to come up with a way to express my condolences to you for all the loved ones you lost recently.

Just know that there is an old man in Tennessee asking God to bless and comfort you.

Thank you. There has been a lot of sadness to deal with these past couple of months.

• Like 1

Think of the kindest, most considerate man you know, and that would be Harlan. I was going to post that I never saw him mad, but then I remembered a time when I was just a kid and was out fishing Salmon with him in a friends boat on the Columbia River. I got one on and was fighting it when another boat cruised by close enough to see what was going on and cut my line with the prop. They then stopped close by to start fishing themselves. Harlan was pissed. He grabbed his pole and made one hell of a cast in an attempt to put his 20 oz lead sinker right in their boat. He didn't have quite enough range, but they got the message and moved along. That was the maddest I ever saw him.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2020 at 12:41 AM, Walt Longmire said:

Uncle has passed away. Two of his daughters have tested positive and have mild symptoms so far.

Walt my Condolences to you and all of your Family.

Hope your Uncle Found his Peace.

and Hope His Daughter Recovers Completely.

God Bless you and Yours.

May he R.I.P.

• Like 2