If Biden wins, I'll leave the US...

Ricordo

I had no idea George was running for President...

Good! He probably knows then that Wyoming lies between Germany and France

The quaintest town in Wyoming is The Hague, which is probably where I'll move. Or The Haig, as they say in Wyoming...you know...in honor of Alexander Haig...great saloons tham there!

Edited by Ricordo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, holyjohnson said:

i been trying to leave the US and move to Wyoming for about a Decade now...

Funny- Me too. I have basically built my resume over the last 6ish years for that clinic gig in Yellowstone. Still need to find a winter gig, since the park gig is only May-Sept. Though I have recently been given some new major responsibilities at my current job, which makes leaving it for a 5 month temp job (even in such a beautiful place) more difficult. 

Concern is, lots of californians are moving to Montana. Won't be too long before they discover Wyoming, as well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, tadbart said:

Concern is, lots of californians are moving to Montana. Won't be too long before they discover Wyoming, as well.

as a Former Minnesota Resident i can tell you, Californians Don`t have the Ability En-Mass to Manage those kind of Colds.

hopefully the ones that can have had enough of the Dem. Party and are looking for a safe place.

• Like 2

Yeah... the gulag of MI under WHitler is grating my nerves already.  But Mr.C's regular job is here.  And his other jobs are all in Eastern Europe.  We could move to Poland for a 2 year stay... but that would only get us away long enough for the imbeciles to give the Presidency to that twaffle, Kamala.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 3:51 PM, Bullwinkle J Moose said:

If JB wins, this will no longer be the USA as we know it, so technically, we will all leave the USA whether we cross its borders or not.

Wasn't the same thing said about Obama?

I hate to see Biden win, and yes, He will do things to screw up our country, but don't give up. I'm won't.

• Like 1