Shopping at the stereotype store. Not what you think.

Silentpoet

One of the late night talk shows a long time ago had a man on the had paid to have breasts made on him,  I guess he had Hormones and surgery too.  The question was "why?". 

His answer was that it was to win a bet,  the amount was substantial but not enough for most of the audience to agree with. IIRC he said $100,000.  Who the hell would pay to create a paradox, just for fun.

My guess is that it was for "other purposes".  Since a woman claimed to pay $20000 to have a third breast created on her chest, I could imagine that some kinky way he might profit from having boobs on a guy.  If it was a guy.

He did say that he wasn't going to have them removed, so I'm left to wonder if it really was a guy with boobs or a woman playing a man.

Now you have to understand, he didn't drop his pants and underwear to prove he was a guy, so a lot of that talk was at "face value".

My point is that there are some pretty strange people with strange ideas of how to get their thrills.

If you're proud of your "man boobs", my feeling is that you have a third boob located on top your shoulders.

18 minutes ago, janice6 said:

One of the late night talk shows a long time ago had a man on the had paid to have breasts made on him,  I guess he had Hormones and surgery too.  The question was "why?". 

His answer was that it was to win a bet,  the amount was substantial but not enough for most of the audience to agree with. IIRC he said $100,000.  Who the hell would pay to create a paradox, just for fun.

My guess is that it was for "other purposes".  Since a woman claimed to pay $20000 to have a third breast created on her chest, I could imagine that some kinky way he might profit from having boobs on a guy.  If it was a guy.

He did say that he wasn't going to have them removed, so I'm left to wonder if it really was a guy with boobs or a woman playing a man.

Now you have to understand, he didn't drop his pants and underwear to prove he was a guy, so a lot of that talk was at "face value".

My point is that there are some pretty strange people with strange ideas of how to get their thrills.

If you're proud of your "man boobs", my feeling is that you have a third boob located on top your shoulders.

Just one man's opinion, but I think they'd be more useful on each thigh, although going out in public may be somewhat awkward.

• Haha 1