Is That Four Ribeyes In Your Pants

willie-pete

or are you just happy to see me ?

https://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20200217/florida-man-gets-naked-to-escape-deland-store-ribeyes-fall-out-of-his-pants

" The store manager reported that Short was a regular shoplifter at the store and when other shoppers reported they saw him stuffing meat in his pants, the manager stopped him, investigators said.

Short was taken to the hospital after it was discovered that a Taser prong struck him in the genitals, a report states. "

Ouch,

:rofl:

I wonder if he has the balls to do that again ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Historian said:

I had a snappy comment about meat in his pants.  I once chased a shoplifter out of a store who had pork loins shoved down his pants.

Then...i ready that the man's just had been pronged wrongly in the junk.

Have...mercy...

Wrongly ? Maybe the Officer's aim was a bit off.

Or maybe it was right on.     :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, willie-pete said:

Wrongly ? Maybe the Officer's aim was a bit off.

Or maybe it was right on.     :whistling:

Well. I don't think my wife ever threw anything to me or at me that magically did not make a direct threat to my finest elements.

You may be right.

Still...violates the great testicular consciousness.  That all knowing feeling men everywhere get when one of us...gets hit in the junk.

Like when Spock suddenly knew thousands had died on some distant ship or planet.

We men just know...someone has been hit...in the family jewels.

Edited by Historian
  • Thanks 1

Just now, holyjohnson said:

my Standard answer to that Question is:

Why no, its not....

nut tased for shoplifting huh, Good thing they did`nt have a K9...

Yeah.  We has a suspect once try to hide under a bed.  The dog was let lose...and it went right between his legs...

The bed exploded from the floor....and our suspect almost ran into our arms.

He was that close....to having that dog...make a direct hit....to the boys.

I'm not even sure how to remove a Belgian malinois from someone's groin-a-cockus.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Historian said:

Well. I don't think my wife ever threw anything to me or at me that magically did not make a direct threat to my finest elements.

You may be right.

Still...violates the great testicular consciousness.  That all knowing feeling men everywhere get when one of us...gets hit in the junk.

Like when Spock suddenly knew thousands had died on some distant ship or planet.

We men just know...someone has been hit...in the family jewels.

It could be a constant threat to stay on the straight and narrow!

9 minutes ago, Historian said:

Yeah.  We has a suspect once try to hide under a bed.  The dog was let lose...and it went right between his legs...

The bed exploded from the floor....and our suspect almost ran into our arms.

He was that close....to having that dog...make a direct hit....to the boys.

I'm not even sure how to remove a Belgian malinois from someone's groin-a-cockus.

I believe you wait till the dog gets tired of playing...……………..

• Haha 1

i knew a dude  back when billiards was really big in the 80ties late 80ties ,  there was dude who hung around pool hall like all the time , he wore big ass bell bottom pants  and bungie corded  steaks  under the pants to his leg lol .   he did it every weekend  to have cook outs  .

then years later he got hit by a train .    he is the only person  ive ever known to personally get hit by a train 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ASH said:

then years later he got hit by a train .    he is the only person  ive ever known to personally get hit by a train 

Was it intentional?  I worked a case once where the suicide started with the dearly departed ran directly at a giant freight train....middle finger raised high. 

There was no way on God's green earth that train was going to slow down much or stop.

That...was some seriously (blank) repugnant (beep) as Jules once said.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, ASH said:

train ok , guy not so  good .  

dunno if suicide or accident .   he was alone . investigation  was under impression  accident .

It's a bitch when a train sneaks up on you.  Too bad they aren't noisy or had horns or something.

• Like 1

Mine didn't derail. I released the brakes on a bunch of box cars sitting on a siding. They started moving....real slow at first, then picked up speed. Rolled right through town. (logging Mill town) I booked away from the tracks and then ran down the sidewalk keeping track of the progress. The woods crews were just rolling back into town and here comes this unscheduled train. There was a lot of hollering and swearing. Crashed right into a speeder parked at the end of the siding. Lots of noise, busted ****. I hauled ass home and didn't tell anyone for years. I was 8 years old.

• Like 3