Orange Juice

Maser

Thanks folks...  Now I'm going to have to go out and buy some oranges to squeeze.  My dad used to bring me big bags up from Florida that I would make and have fresh OJ every day during the winter. 

Now when I am at the Farm Market I'm going to have to buy oranges...

Dave..

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, DrB said:

Thanks folks...  Now I'm going to have to go out and buy some oranges to squeeze.  My dad used to bring me big bags up from Florida that I would make and have fresh OJ every day during the winter. 

Now when I am at the Farm Market I'm going to have to buy oranges...

Dave..

I never had the patience to squeeze my own. I guess I could get a juicer. Adding a gadget to the process would make it much more interesting for me. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

I’ll have to give it a try. How many oranges does it take to yield a glass of juice?

My wife gets those huge sacks of small oranges for squeezing.  For me I use 3 of them for a small glass. 

Edited by Maser
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Historian said:

I've tried to explain to my wife that since I'm half French I should be allowed are part time mistress.

She disagrees.

They never listen to reason!!!!       Or, as my father used to say, "your eyes are bigger than your stomach".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, janice6 said:

They never listen to reason!!!!       Or, as my father used to say, "your eyes are bigger than your stomach".

Oh, she's just selfish and wants to keep an excellence like me to herself.

Can't let this manscape on the lose. I have to be contained!

• Haha 2

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Maser said:

Eric and I need a cigarette.  :D

8OrciyP.jpg

Are you old enough to remember the Punk Rock Magician, from the 80’s? That hair reminds me of the wig he used to use in his act. “**** You! it’s magic!”

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eric said:

I never had the patience to squeeze my own. I guess I could get a juicer. Adding a gadget to the process would make it much more interesting for me. 

I have a juicer that goes on my food processor.  Kinda like an automated had squeezer.

Dave..