How About Some 1920's Photos.

DrB

19 hours ago, Rellik said:

Back then, there was a cuteness to ladies at that time that pink & green hair, ink, and a face full of steel just doesn't do it for me today.  

And don't forget that long lost virtue, innocence.  I don't see that one coming back into vogue.

• Like 1

Just now, tous said:

There are no photograph of me from the 1920s.

I swear.

Might could be a lot of them of 6 of janice.

:biggrin:

Back then I didn't know the meaning of innocence.  Now it's only a foreign concept to me.

I've noticed I'm a bit "testy" today,  I have had my supper yet, so that might be it! 

1 minute ago, tous said:

To heck with supper, did you get a nap?

I'm glad you asked.  The answer is NO!  And to add insult to injury, I had to do so much work today that my son had to come over and carry the other end.  Thank God for the gift of guilt that brings help to the elderly.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Rellik said:

I've read "Hollywood Babylon."  I don't think it ever existed past 25 or 30.  

The last place in the world to represent the country population is Hollywood.  So, I think you are joking.

They have lots of money, they have lots of beautiful people, Beautiful people with lots of money are catered to by society, and these special people can do anything and still be admired by normal people.

Hollywood has no scruples, nor morals, in general, and are totally unique in behavior.  Don't make the mistake of believing they represent a cross section of the population.  They are what people turn into when they answer to no one, for anything.

• Like 2

I should've been born around 1900 to fully enjoy these times. Thinking about it now...I would probably die in the WW1 or the war with the Soviets of 1920, but if....by any chance I would survive...hmmm...that would be 19 years of the best times to enjoy. Till 1939 it is.

• Like 1