The Man Having an Affair with Ilhan Omar Received $230K from Her Campaign

pipedreams

"Rep. Ilhan Omar’s campaign has paid Tim Mynett’s E. Street group around $230,000 for fundraising consulting, digital communications, Internet advertising and travel expenses since 2018, records showed. The 37-year-old congresswoman was spotted back in March with Mynett at a California restaurant.

The affair, was discovered when the wife of a prominent Washington political consultant filed for divorce, claiming her husband made a “devastating and shocking” revelation that he was having an affair with freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn."

https://saraacarter.com/the-man-having-an-affair-with-ilhan-omar-received-230k-from-her-campaign/
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"Rep. Ilhan Omar’s campaign has paid Tim Mynett’s E. Street group around $230,000 for fundraising consulting, digital communications, Internet advertising and travel expenses since 2018, records showed. The 37-year-old congresswoman was spotted back in March with Mynett at a California restaurant.

The affair, was discovered when the wife of a prominent Washington political consultant filed for divorce, claiming her husband made a “devastating and shocking” revelation that he was having an affair with freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn."

https://saraacarter.com/the-man-having-an-affair-with-ilhan-omar-received-230k-from-her-campaign/

People like Omar are preaching morality to us.  Their kind of morality.  What ingrates and hypocrites.  Typical politicians.

• Like 2

Usually, politicians are much better at laundering money than this latest group of freshman congress people.   Nancy Pelosi  needs to give them a crash course in how she appropriated her $120 million in funds. 

Edited by minervadoe
  • Thanks 2

What's worse in all this, is that these newcomers to Congress believe that they are so much smarter than the rest of us that they don't even have to cover their tracks.  

As painful as it is, they may be right.  Their fellow liberal politicians will cry foul and throw bodies into the hopper to save these idiots from themselves.  They know that  an investigation into these ignorant fools stealing money for personal use and buying loyalty, would quickly involve every one of them too, and although there really is no honor among thieves, they will protect each other for no other reason than to protect themselves.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Somewhere in FB I ran across the perfect meme - a pic of Omar, and "Putting the infidel in infidelity!"  Of course, now that I want to post it here, FB has made it disappear... Gab.com is looking better and better every day I have to put up with all FB throwing all my friends in FB jail...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Somewhere in FB I ran across the perfect meme - a pic of Omar, and "Putting the infidel in infidelity!"  Of course, now that I want to post it here, FB has made it disappear... Gab.com is looking better and better every day I have to put up with all FB throwing all my friends in FB jail...

Is it this one?

https://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2019/08/30/putting-the-infidel-in-infidelity/