He is pregnant!

Silentpoet

I don’t know where Bosnia ranks but from what I understand Europe is kind of like the minor leagues compared to MLB but for the nba.  They also take players who don’t have the grades to go to college. And all sorts of washouts from the nba.  But sometimes players can rise up out of the various European leagues.

• Like 3

Just now, Silentpoet said:

I don’t know where Bosnia ranks but from what I understand Europe is kind of like the minor leagues compared to MLB but for the nba.  They also take players who don’t have the grades to go to college. And all sorts of washouts from the nba.  But sometimes players can rise up out of the various European leagues.

Correct on all counts. Also kinda like the CFL to the NFL. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Historian said:

I often feel pregnant after a meeting with management.  At least the process of impregnation is the same.

And they don't call, they don't wright, and when they are done with you...they leave.

I have experienced that no matter what is said, they do not call you in the morning either.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Historian said:

I often feel pregnant after a meeting with management.  At least the process of impregnation is the same.

And they don't call, they don't wright, and when they are done with you...they leave.

What, no reach around?  You got cheated.  Well, when you are pregnant, you are allowed to be moody, from what I have observed.  So, give them what they want, exactly what they want.  They tend to regret those decisions later.  For instance, the last one I gave them plenty of notice I was retiring, and I was the only liaison with Houston Asylum (the Field Office Director), agreed would essentially be their errand boys.)  I knew what needed to be scheduled when, and how, what to do when something went wrong, what was the result of filings, serving those documents in the Spanish language, and the law as to our end of things that needed to be done.  I was efficient, solved problems, knew how to get the documents scanned back to them in a timely manner.  I explained I was gone, the wise thing was for me to train someone up, or they could be in dangerous waters on what was appealable, bondable, etc.   Something that could lead of a habeas corpus, which involves which leads to the Federal Assistant United State Attorney's Office getting involved, the attorney of record suing whoever was running DHS being named, and the crap rolling down hill.  The boss said, oh, we have time, we'll get to it.  Yes, sir.  So, I continued to bust my butt on it.  No one to train, and I was out the door.

So, just give them exactly what they asked for.  You can never lose by following a legal order.  You will take it in the shorts, however, if you are given an illegal order that you haven't educated yourself in law and policy.  The people that follow the orders always lose their job or go to jail; but, the guy giving the illegal order always walks.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

He should be disqualified for life since his hormone level in his urine is that of a pregnant woman and this is a male only team league.

Some guys have PMS....or at least act like it.

Trust me.  I work with a guy i nick named Captain Manopause.

I know insensitive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

So, just give them exactly what they asked for.  You can never lose by following a legal order.  You will take it in the shorts, however, if you are given an illegal order that you haven't educated yourself in law and policy.  The people that follow the orders always lose their job or go to jail; but, the guy giving the illegal order always walks.  

I am increasingly less concerned with what they think or say and more concerned with whether what i do is right or just.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Historian said:

Some guys have PMS....or at least act like it.

Trust me.  I work with a guy i nick named Captain Manopause.

I know insensitive.

Or, he is being injected with testosterone, because his wife doesn't like him being passive is of the age that men and women reverse libido roles.  There is that possibility.  Sudden injections of a hormone cause differing results in men and women.  It is one reason that that the birth control pills make the female half go a little batty.  

4 minutes ago, Historian said:

I am increasingly less concerned with what they think or say and more concerned with whether what i do is right or just.

You must be close to retirement.  I found the closer I got, the new breed liked to call me a dinosaur.  I found them ill equipped for general knowledge.  I was more cantankerous closer to retirement.  But, not enough to burn the general bridge.  You might need something someday.  In the scheme of things, a SDDO from Houston called up and asked me to sign a property form that they had messed up on their end.  He said, "I know at this point you can tell us to 'go to hell,' but I would really appreciate you taking care of this for us."  I told him telling a Supervisor to go to hell is something I haven't done, nor will do now, please e-mail, I will sign it, and scan it back to you."

He said that he appreciated my attitude.  I looked at this way the man was polite, he knew I was at a place where there were no consequence for my behavior.  So, I sent him what he wanted.  When training a guy on what do on the mail run, I was asked to deliver an item from the my local SDDO to another, and we did it out of courtesy.  He was not apprised of my situation and I think he was telling the fable for the benefit of the new guy that was with me.  He spoke of someone who retired, and just napalmed his bridges before he was gone, and when he needed to come back no one would ever give him the time of day.  

I am not worried in the sense that I did not napalm anything.  Further, with no cure, I am never going back to anything.  However, I might need something someday.  Maybe, I get a wild bur, and decide to send in my post retirement promotion to SDDO  from Acting Director Homan, contact the retirement and credential guy and exchange my ICE Officer Retired badge for a retired ICE Supervisor Retired badge.  Not that it really matters in the scheme of things.  I am still never going back.  So, the badge with the retirement rocker means nothing special no matter what it says on it.  Same retirement, it doesn't mean more money, it would be just an ego stroke, nothing more, nothing less.

43 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Or, he is being injected with testosterone, because his wife doesn't like him being passive is of the age that men and women reverse libido roles.  There is that possibility.  Sudden injections of a hormone cause differing results in men and women.  It is one reason that that the birth control pills make the female half go a little batty.  

I think he has a vagina. 

Sorry.  I may have broke the rules.  Sorry for that.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Historian said:

I try to stay civil and not bring on the anger of Eric.   I'm a guest in his digital home.

Anger Eric and he'll hunt you down and graft the rear of a Maxima to your car -- then paint it orange.

:biggrin:

• Haha 2