CNN viewers are outraged at what a black Trump supporter said, and they want to find him

pipedreams

"Some CNN viewers were outraged at an interview with a young African-American supporter of President Donald Trump, and they took to social media to express their anger.

Kevin Martin from Pennsylvania told CNN's Van Jones that he voted for Trump in the 2016 election, and he still planned to vote for him in 2020, despite a few misgivings."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-v...18&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily AM - last 270 days

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The left panders to certain groups, and when people from those group don't follow their narrative they get really upset.   Sort of like the Dems want these folks to stay on the welfare plantation or something.  God help us if they start thinking independently (they might turn into Republicans). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"Some CNN viewers were outraged at an interview with a young African-American supporter of President Donald Trump, and they took to social media to express their anger.

Kevin Martin from Pennsylvania told CNN's Van Jones that he voted for Trump in the 2016 election, and he still planned to vote for him in 2020, despite a few misgivings."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-v...18&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily AM - last 270 days

Liberals are pissed that he left the plantation without their approval.  Therefore he needs to be punished until he buys into the party line like Blacks are supposed to do.

• Like 4

The fakata network.  I watched it one day on my phone.  I wanted to see about an incident.  All I got was trump bashing with an interjected same Mueller statement.  It was like watching a really bad SNL skit rather than something that is supposed to be news.