Another one bites the dust

Silentpoet

20 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-supreme-court-justice-john-paul-stevens-dead-at-99

Sorry he had no respect for the second amendment, so I have no respect for him. Good riddance.  I am glad he knew something about Hillary.

Yep, fark him.....stating that MSDHS protestors should demand an outright repeal of the Second Amendment.  Hope it is hot down there, *******.

• Like 4

I won't lose any sleep over his passing. 
Another worthless liberal that is no longer wasting oxygen, is the nicest thing I can think to say about him.

Very much a “legislate from the bench” kinda guy. Not the role contemplated by the Constitution for that or any other court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, TeaDub said:

It's pretty sad that republican presidents only seem to pick true conservatives about half the time. The dems always seem to bat a 1000.

That's the penalty for fighting an unfair fight, fairly.

When will we learn that liberals consider this a war with conservatives.

“War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.” William Tecumseh Sherman

“I greatly fear some of America's greatest and most dangerous enemies are such as think themselves her best friends.” Nathan Hale

“War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.” William Tecumseh Sherman

“War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.” William Tecumseh Sherman

• Like 3