Random Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

The other day I went all over the house trying to figure out where I put/lost my handkerchief.  I am kind of obsessive about where this are.  Later I found that I had simply put it into a different pocket when I had picked up the dog to put him outside to potty.  He's going on 19 years old now and I hold/carry him every minute I can.

Almost lost my car key fob.  It was returned at a store.  When I found out mine cost $200 to replace, I now carry it on a pocket watch chain.

I had an Aunt & Uncle - both have passed on - who were both college professors and spent most every summer in France. Uncle Hugh would tell us stories of their travels when they visited us on the farm after returning each year.  One time, dad was asking what the motels were like and Uncle Hugh was quick to explain that they didn't have motels - only hotels. He said they had some very expensive larger hotels that were too expensive to stay in so they stayed in the smaller guest hotels. They had pictures of the rooms and explained the bath was shared & at the end of each hall. He said they had spent several days in one hotel and he realized he had lost his wrist watch and couldn't remember seeing it in a few days. He had looked all over the room, down the hall, the bath and even the dinning room and still couldn't find the watch. As he was getting ready for bed that night his wife looked at him and said "Hugh, look at your upper left arm". Sure enough, there was the watch. She informed him it was time he take a complete bath and not just his normal "spit" bath. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dog Soldier said:

I have those symptoms every Saturday night?  That follows many shots of good Scotch Whisky.:anim_rofl2:

I don't drink so I can't even claim that as an excuse.  It probably wouldn't be so bad if I had anything that I COULD claim as a contributing factor other than my brain being dumb.

• Like 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic