Random Posting

Eric

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Historian said:

Plenty...but...I think I like the title he gave you.

Perhaps you should go with that.

Yeah, but Big Giant Head is kinda galactical, with hints of Trek.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

I give up. Post your memes and reposted picture crap here. I'm tired of fighting about it. I really enjoyed this thread before such posts took over and I wanted to try to get it back to what it once was. I've merged the BookFace thread with this one. Have at it.

I will say again though and I mean it, I don't want the meme/repost pic post to take over anyone else's threads. Post them here, or in a thread of your own. Also, I want 100% of the COVID posts of any kind put in the COVID thread, or in a new thread you started. Thanks.

• Like 1

• Administrators
Just now, Paul53 said:

Sorry Eric. Was  going to donate again this month, but  guess it's  time to move on. Adios mi amigos. Via con Dios.

Why is it time to move on? I don't follow you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paul53 said:

Sorry Eric. Was  going to donate again this month, but  guess it's  time to move on. Adios mi amigos. Via con Dios.

Why do you have to be a douche about it?  Eric is simply trying to keep the place running right. Hell i probably have posted the wrong stuff in this thread thinking it was just a free for all thread until Eric explained what it really was for. Not being here from the  beginning i didnt know the true meaning of this thread. Now you want to get pissy when the boss asks you to follow the rules? Best you leave and go over to gt. You seem like a whiner anyways. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric said:

I give up. Post your memes and reposted picture crap here. I'm tired of fighting about it. I really enjoyed this thread before such posts took over and I wanted to try to get it back to what it once was. I've merged the BookFace thread with this one. Have at it.

I will say again though and I mean it, I don't want the meme/repost pic post to take over anyone else's threads. Post them here, or in a thread of your own. Also, I want 100% of the COVID posts of any kind put in the COVID thread, or in a new thread you started. Thanks.

I wasnt here for the start of this thread Eric and after reading what you wanted to be posted here i get the drift of this thread. I know i probably posted the wrong stuff here many times. Then you posted what you wanted here i got the gist of it and then you started the bookface so i started putting stuff there. Then you catch hell for asking people to post certain stuff here and there. Cudos to you bro i dont think i could run one of these sites. Too bad people give you **** for asking them to follow simple rules. Have a good evening Eric.

• Like 1

Now I'm really confused.

Is this now the thread for misc non-political and non-covid memes?

So does that give us three choices?

I can certainly see a reason for a separate political thread, but sometimes covid becomes political so a choice needs to be made for each post.

A non-political meme thread (formerly Bookface, formerly Misc General Memes, formerly Random) seems needed unless one giant thread is desired.

I certainly don't want to annoy anyone by trying to share memes or cartoons or tweets in the wrong thread. Do we have 3?

:headscratch:

5inoqs.jpg

8 hours ago, Eric said:

I regret my part in this, Eric, but to tell you the truth, the requirements for what was supposed to be in this one thread were confusing AT BEST. After you posted the warning and changed the thread to the "BookFace" I am sure that YOU posted things that wouldn't meet the requirements that YOU were mandating. BUT, whatever, I will try to comply again. Unfortunately, if you're not gonna call out individuals, myself included, we aren't ever gonna know for sure where the line is. The line is too fine to see as far as I'm concerned. What if I started another thread and just put all my assorted crap there? Thanks for all you do and the patience you exhibit.

• Like 1

Just my two cents.  If I type a couple sentences about any topic and post it, it may get a few looks.  But put the same text in bold colors on a vivid background, it all of a sudden becomes a meme.  Memes became popular because they draw attention to ones message true or untrue.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Just my two cents.  If I type a couple sentences about any topic and post it, it may get a few looks.  But put the same text in bold colors on a vivid background, it all of a sudden becomes a meme.  Memes became popular because they draw attention to ones message true or untrue.

"A picture is worth a thousand words." -- Hugh Hefner

• Haha 3

A husband and wife were driving through Louisiana. As they approached Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth, then they stopped for lunch. At the counter, the husband asked the waitress, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce the name of the place where we are very slowly?"

She leaned over the counter and said, 

"Burr ... Grrrr ... King"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5