Well, I'm "angry" and "scared"

Mrs.Cicero

18 hours ago, minervadoe said:

I had to look up the word cisgender, and this sentence is likely the only way I can conceive of ever using the phrase. 

cisgender
sĭs-jĕn′dər

adjective

1. Identifying as having a gender that corresponds to the sex one has been assigned at birth; not transgender.
  2. Of or relating to cisgender people.
  3. Identifying with or experiencing a gender the same as one's biological sex or that is affirmed by society, e.g. being both male-gendered and male-sexed.

I appreciate that as I can’t keep up with all the new words the mentally deranged keep coming up with.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

How do you fit 3X as many gays into a crowded bar?

My bar has six legged barstools. Queers hate getting beat with them. Heavy sonsabitches to boot. And they're not upside down. Not trying to attract a crowd. They'd get eaten by gators, if we had them.

3 hours ago, 21 shooter said:

I appreciate that as I can’t keep up with all the new words the mentally deranged keep coming up with.  

When my wife had to include her "personal pronouns" as part of her e-mail signature, I just about busted a gut laughing (once she explained what that meant). 

What the so called progressives do not seem to understand is that a lot of this malarkey is just trendy fodder for the news outlets and when they move on to the new cause du jour and it has been out of the limelight for fifteen years, it'll all just be some weird thing that some previous generation did in a transparent, shallow attempt to be 'hip.'

• Like 5