Biden Declared Winner of 202 Election.

LostinTexas

We still have a constitution.

The PRESS does not have the right to declare a winner.

There are still lawyers involved.  And while the chances are not the best.

I will not give up.

And the left can perform an act upon me that i am prohibited to express for rules here....but involves a lot of WIND.

DOOM upon those who seek FRAUD in any election.

We will rise again!

Edited by Historian
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fox News Declaration has no meaning besides making it impossible for the Alternative to be accepted by the Masses.

if President Trump pulls it out, and its a slight chance now but Legally still a chance **** will Pop off on a Biblical Scale.

no way those Loons dancing because a TV show told them what they want to hear will react well.

just yesterday Biden was saying wait until all the Votes are Counted, if now he is saying its all over it will be in my mind the foundation of his Administration.

we gave AlGore 40 days to wait and see, in 40 hours Social Media, Network Media and Cable Media has Declared a Winner during the continuing initial Vote counts, when they know at least 3 states will trigger the 0.5% Automatic recount and Mass Legal Challenges and genuine questions on the antics of Election Officials on a Local and State Level.

does anyone really think President Trump is just going to go away if he loses?

i mean, does he seem like the type of guy who just shuts up and walks away?

then Neither am i.

everyone seems fine that Killary Still hasn't conceded..

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Well see what the court says.  If the court says Biden wins, then The Republic has definitely fallen. Your vote means nothing.

Everyone needs to go read the constitution.

This...is not over.

It will not be over until Dec. 14th.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, holyjohnson said:

i like the five, Gutfeld and Tucker.

but i wonder how long they can continue with any integrity on that network, i am otherwise done with Fox.

So...as i have said before as a former NYT employee.

There is...no integrity in main stream media.

The industry has had ups and downs.

This is an epic failure in the concept of modern journalism.

• Thanks 2

Well, I didn't post a Fox Nooz article. I posted the Politico election result tallies. It's Politico, but they are in line with the "results" as we know them.

Courts may come through, but will be an uphill battle. Has an elected official ever been removed due to election irregularities (Fraud), in history?  It's always oh we found XXX, oh well.

Interesting times for sure. Losing the Senate will be disastrous. All the rhetoric of retaliation for Trump support, may just be jaw jerking, but the Left isn't in the shadows any longer.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Historian said:

We will rise again!

I'm just TIRED of "rising up"...and Republicans...killing us.  You're watching the election being stolen!   Republicans are doing Nothing.  And say we will rise again??   The election is being STOLEN!  Democraps learned...  Ya just can't steal 1-2 states and win...ya need to steal 5.  There...deal with THAT supreme court appeal bitches...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

I'm just TIRED of "rising up"...and Republicans...killing us.  You're watching the election being stolen!   Republicans are doing Nothing.  And say we will rise again??   The election is being STOLEN!  Democraps learned...  Ya just can't steal 1-2 states and win...ya need to steal 5.  There...deal with THAT supreme court appeal bitches...

I hear you loud and clear.  I feel and think the same.

I am very tired of the dishonesty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2