Dafaq? Y'all know about this?

gwalchmai

The NSA is recording and storing every digital communication and transaction.  Democrats in the DOJ and NSA have abused the system as a way of improperly spying on American citizens and even political candidates.  The only thing protecting a US citizen from the spying is a judge who was a political appointee.  This kind of tracking is the next step. 

Even after the way the DOJ acted during the Obama years, US feral.gov refusal to prosecute the abuses, or close the data collection down, it's said that "The KGB would love this".  Why would anyone be foolish enough to believe our government is any better or different than the KGB?

• Like 1

That app isn't on my phone.  Yet.

I've never had bluetooth turned on.  Does that means it's "off"?  I don't know.

My phone lives in an rfid case, 95% of the time.  Whenever I pull it out,  it takes a bit to search for and connect to a signal.  I guess the case works.

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

We are probably far ahead of China, on population surveillance.  Just not advertised.

Did you see how they found the "Wendy's Girl"?

We are all pretty much, 100%, in facial-recognition databases.  Databases owned by private companies.  Private companies that will cooperate for profit.

https://aws.amazon.com/govcloud-us/

They found the bodies of kids missing from here in Idaho using location pings from their Uncle's phone. 

Edited by Zonny
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

That's Iphone, Right?  I don't think that's on Android.

On Android click settings and scroll down to Google, click and you'll see it if it present.

"Although there is now a section for COVID-19 Notifications in your phone’s Settings menu, nothing is enabled by default, and you need to manually download an app from your local public health organization before any contact tracing starts working."

https://www.howtogeek.com/677100/how-to-turn-off-covid-19-exposure-tracking-and-notifications-on-android/

Edited by pipedreams

25 minutes ago, Zonny said:

They found the bodies of kids missing from here in Idaho using location pings from their Uncles phone. 

That's pretty old technology.  As you travel you signal is passed from cell phone tower to tower to maintain the signal and connection.

So it's pretty easy to figure out location based on response times.

52 minutes ago, Historian said:

That's pretty old technology.  As you travel you signal is passed from cell phone tower to tower to maintain the signal and connection.

So it's pretty easy to figure out location based on response times.

I was aware of that but they pin pointed the EXACT location. As in, knew where to dig? Is that possible? That's what the articles seemed to hint at. I didn't know it was that exact. 

13 minutes ago, Zonny said:

I was aware of that but they pin pointed the EXACT location. As in, knew where to dig? Is that possible? That's what the articles seemed to hint at. I didn't know it was that exact. 

Triangulation.  If several (two, even?) towers can find your phone,  they pretty much know exactly where you are. 

He probably went into the woods,  or mountains,  and was in one spot for several hours.  Go to that spot and let the dogs out.

39 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Triangulation.  If several (two, even?) towers can find your phone,  they pretty much know exactly where you are. 

He probably went into the woods,  or mountains,  and was in one spot for several hours.  Go to that spot and let the dogs out.

In the back yard of the Step-Dad's property. This story has gotten national attention. It's very interesting (and enlightening) if you have any interest, Google 'Lori Vallow' and sit back for a horrific ride.

I don't understand how so many people can't even figure out the simple stuff:

You go to a riot and commit a crime, in front of 300 cameras, bad enough that they really want to find you. But you were masked and 100% covered in black!

At the "protest" were thousands of people, just rolling their cameras 100% of the time.  So,  only 1000 of them recorded you, before or after,  with your mask off and sleeves rolled up.  Same hat.  Same backpack.  Same boots.  Same neck chain.

Facebook (google?) (both?) have a thing where you can plug in a picture of your child,  and it'll show you every picture of your kid on that platform.  Because you were dumb enough to post every detail of your life on that platform........

I suspect the .gov can do better. 

10 minutes ago, 26isbest said:

Because it says OFF as in,

Covid-19 Exposure Logging

Off

I have "location services" turned off,  and many apps say they won't work without it,  but I'm about 100% sure that Apple could tell me everywhere I've been for the last 15 years.