Anderson Mfgr. stripped lowers any good?

DrB

Sale starts this Friday for the Anderson lowers.  Only to what they have in stock.  I am off that day.  I will be there when the store opens.  No transfer fees like if I would buy online, so that saves $20.00 a pop.  I shall see.  If they have 6, I will get.  Don't know what their policy is on multiple purchases in one day.  Think the ATF will be knocking at my door?  I have bought 2 firearms before at times.  I'm in Ohio so there are no state restrictions.

Dave..

Edited by DrB

Black friday I bought 4 anderson and 2 Aero lowers no problem.  My local cerakote shop didn't charge me transfer fees on it, so was a great black friday for me.  I think at that point the Andersons were about $35 each, so finding them locally for $40 and not on black friday is a great price.

They aren't necessarily the nicest lowers, but there is nothing functionally wrong with them using standard parts kits.

Was there when the store opened this morning.  Bought 6 of Anderson Lowers and was looking at the LMT's on sale for $80.00 so had to get 2 of those also.  You know..., to compare quality and such...  I need to stay out of gun stores.

Dave..

• Like 1

Man, it sucks that Spikes Tactical is a 20 minute drive from home. I really need to get in on some of these lowers that are a third of the price of the local guys!

That said, I've build some awesome rifles on the bones of the local guys, and when you're looking at a $300 barrel, a $115 lower doesn't seem so far out of line.

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

Man, it sucks that Spikes Tactical is a 20 minute drive from home. I really need to get in on some of these lowers that are a third of the price of the local guys!

That said, I've build some awesome rifles on the bones of the local guys, and when you're looking at a $300 barrel, a $115 lower doesn't seem so far out of line.

It was about a 45 minute drive for me to get my lowers.  Nice morning for a drive.  I took the back roads, hardly saw another car. Very relaxing for the mind.

Dave..

• Thanks 1

Well I'm going for a Sunday morning drive.  Just called and they have a few Anderson lowers left and some LMT's.  Store is closing so I will be there first thing in the morning..

Dave..

2 hours ago, Slotback said:

Go for it. That's a good deal.

Yep, Friday when the sale started I bought a bunch.  Did not want to be greedy.  Called before they closed Saturday.  They still had some left. I will get what is left Sunday morning.

21 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

no, they don't.  Just a very basic no frills lower.

The Aero lower I mentioned previously, which was under $50 on black friday does though.

Ok Thanks. I have a some with and some without and can say I prefer with so they lock up tightly.