“You don’t create jobs for the 21st century by trying to whistle up jobs from the 19th century.

Moeman

when the climate changers release a comprehensive study that goes back more then 100 years and it shows zero climate change,we should be concerned until they will do that.

its a scam.

showing climate change only during and after the industrial revolution is not reliable and biased.

• Like 2

Again, watch what the Manmade Global Warming crowd does, don't listen to what they say.  They fly private jets.  They own multiple huge mansions.  They smash windows and set things ablaze to spew pollution and add heat to the atmosphere.  They host lavish parties and environmental conferences to which attendees travel via private jets and limousines.  They drive around in enormous limousines.  They demand taxpayers foot the bill for all environmental regulations and increased fees.  They call for government "investment" in their favorite projects and schemes, so that their friends and donors and allies can make tons more money on the backs of average Americans.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Citra47 said:

Global warming…….., global cooling...………. or just a huge new pile of pigeon **** on top of an apartment building for politicians - whatever.  Why can't people take a hard look at the history of this planet and consider......just once...……….consider that it could possibly be a natural occurrence. Some how I don't believe the past ice ages and warming periods on earth were caused by people breathing, cow farts, or ants screwing. **** happens. Get used to it!

In geological terms when have there been 7 billion people on earth? 

7 hours ago, fortyofforty said:

Again, watch what the Manmade Global Warming crowd does, don't listen to what they say.  They fly private jets.  They own multiple huge mansions.  They smash windows and set things ablaze to spew pollution and add heat to the atmosphere.  They host lavish parties and environmental conferences to which attendees travel via private jets and limousines.  They drive around in enormous limousines.  They demand taxpayers foot the bill for all environmental regulations and increased fees.  They call for government "investment" in their favorite projects and schemes, so that their friends and donors and allies can make tons more money on the backs of average Americans.

So the few billion people whom are concerned all own a private plane and ride in limo’s? As stupid an argument that all gun owners are bad. 

4 minutes ago, Moeman said:

In geological terms when have there been 7 billion people on earth? 

Since history only goes back a few thousand years, and humans have been around a million or more, who knows?  Try a population growth calculation on two people starting one million years ago.

4 minutes ago, Moeman said:

So the few billion people whom are concerned all own a private plane and ride in limo’s? As stupid an argument that all gun owners are bad. 

This just seems to be pointing out the hypocrisy, not blaming them for everything.  Just more of do as I say, not as I do.  If the problem is so bad, why are the worst polluting nations given a pass?  Seems like maybe we should help them reduce the problem, not the ones who are contributing the least to the problem.  

Hawk 

"...Dinosaurs that roamed the Earth 250 million years ago knew a world with five times more carbon dioxide than is present on Earth today, researchers say, and new techniques for estimating the amount of carbon dioxide on prehistoric Earth may help scientists predict how Earth's climate may change in the future.

The findings are detailed in a recent paper published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences...."

https://www.livescience.com/44330-jurassic-dinosaur-carbon-dioxide.html

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Moeman said:

No, the few billion people are expected to cut back, pay more, sit down and shut up.  The elites that are spouting off about global warming climate change are the ones that have the private jets and limousines.  Sorry it's above your ability to comprehend.  How ignorant can one person be?  We're seeing it on full display by our resident hypocrite.

On 12/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, holyjohnson said:

when the climate changers release a comprehensive study that goes back more then 100 years and it shows zero climate change,we should be concerned until they will do that.

its a scam.

showing climate change only during and after the industrial revolution is not reliable and biased.

You don’t know data is way over 100 years on temp? 

And others post post stuff by scientists about CO2 levels postulated about millions of years ago but won’t cite the current empirical data...

• Thanks 1

I wonder if any of the people who pretend to be so certain mankind is responsible for most if not all of the recent change in the earth's climate have even the slightest bit of doubt.  I wonder if they understand the scientific method, and standards of proof.  I wonder if they admit that most of the predictions made over the years have turned out to be wrong.  I wonder if they realize science is not an election, subject to a vote.  I wonder...  No, I don't have to wonder.  They are certain.  Sadly.

13 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

I wonder if any of the people who pretend to be so certain mankind is responsible for most if not all of the recent change in the earth's climate have even the slightest bit of doubt.  I wonder if they understand the scientific method, and standards of proof.  I wonder if they admit that most of the predictions made over the years have turned out to be wrong.  I wonder if they realize science is not an election, subject to a vote.  I wonder...  No, I don't have to wonder.  They are certain.  Sadly.

I have a chemistry degree along with a business degree . Did nuclear medicine... and you? Your school  in empirical data? Sadly... you just like to argue, so out.

Edited by Moeman

1 hour ago, Moeman said:

I have a chemistry degree along with a business degree . Did nuclear medicine... and you? Your school  in empirical data? Sadly... you just like to argue, so out.

So that makes you a climatologist?  Nope.  Just lets you spout off and pretend you know more than you actually do.  I feel sorry that your money was wasted on your education, since you didn't learn how to learn.  Blah blah blah.

21b.jpg

As to nuclear power, the main problem with it is due to the type of reactors selected to be developed and built. They built uranium reactors so as to create materials for nuclear bombs as a by product. If they went with Thorium reactors there would be fewer problems.

If the promoters of man made climate change were serious and really believed we were destroying the planet, they would not have children, eat beef, drive or ride in "fossil fuel" powered vehicles, or electric ones(really damaging to the environment to make), order from the internet. They would have virtual conferences instead confabs they fly jets to get there, some private. They would demand 3rd world countries curtail their birth rates. They would oppose immigration and leisure travel. And finally, they would commit suicide to eliminate their own CO2 emissions. As they don't do any of those things, it is clear they don't really believe what they are saying.

• Like 1