Manspreaders beware

Wayward Son

Whatever happened to the female argument, "my eyes are up here!". 

It would seem that if women insist on men looking at their faces so they don't feel as though their glands are being observed, then why don't they give the same consideration to men, instead of looking at their crotches to see if they can fine the outline of their penis to compare it to their vision of perfection.

This is just another case of, "you have to do what I approve of or your not acceptable to me".  It is simply, do as I say, not as I do.  For the most part, men do not have fashions that show skin in order to appear alluring to the opposite sex, We don't emphasize our pectoral muscles to encourage adoration while dressed, just so we can admonish those that look.

This is the worst case of a double standard!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 6actual said:

Attention Ho gotta Ho

I think many more women should get into this form of expression of their dissatisfaction with society's interest in their nudity.  If enough women get behind this form of protest we will get over our interest in their appearance and it will no longer be a novelty. 

Come on women, teach us a lesson and doff those out garments to our chagrin.  Nothing teaches humility like partial nudity!  We need to be taught a lesson in exposure.

• Like 1