Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

7df01ea115879eff.jpg?1586046429

Scream this from the rooftops.  Their alliegience lies not with the citizens of this country, but with the illegal usurpers demanding rewards for nothing!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 112.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Everyone Jumps Off Bridge After New Government Order Telling Everyone To Jump Off Bridge

U.S.—After state governments across the country directed their citizens to shut down their businesses and just kinda hope things worked out, a new order has been issued: everyone is to jump off a bridge immediately.

A government official issued the order to solve our current crisis, and everyone immediately complied.

"Everyone jump off a bridge," said a representative of the government.

"OK," said everyone. "If the government says so, it's probably a good idea. Besides, what can we do? It's the government. They definitely have the best people working on it."
https://babylonbee.com/news/government-issues-new-directive-telling-everyone-to-jump-off-a-bridge

• Thanks 1

Disaster: Trump's Been Binge-Watching Netflix And He Just Bought 17 Tigers
3C862FEC-AA0D-4C2F-BD0A-019A2D4BFD1E.jpeg.87b81b6c31fc813c82517795d4f2e373.jpeg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As if Americans haven’t had enough bad news, there are now reports of a huge disaster in the making. Apparently President Donald Trump has started watching the documentary Tiger King on Netflix and has purchased seventeen tigers, which are currently roaming the White House.

“This is worse than when he watched that Michael Bay Ninja Turtles movie and ordered nunchucks from Amazon,” said one White House staffer who wished to remain anonymous.

The tigers are now all over the White House, destroying priceless furniture and art. Even the Secret Service is too intimidated to confront them. Trump, though, seems unconcerned. “I saw this show about how much fun it was to own tigers,” Trump told reporters, “and I wanted to be just like the hero of the show -- that Joe guy. I mean, I already know what it’s like to have a nasty woman out to get you.”

• Haha 2