• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

f21a208009fff9d5.jpg?1584832828

Didn't the Government group Orientals with Whites, and claim neither could be discriminated against?

https://www.quora.com/Are-Asian-Americans-discriminated-against-in-admissions-to-the-Ivy-League-schools?share=1

https://www.amren.com/features/2016/06/its-official-discrimination-against-whites-still-legal/

Edited by janice6
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, janice6 said:

In retrospect, Asian Americans and Whites have a common trait.  They both known to work hard, therefore are exempt from racial abuse according to the US government.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Fresh paint? Or not?

97A1ADC5-4C44-4027-909B-E08AEAF83C14.jpeg

not mine.

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

So, what's that, a squad of rifle men.

nah, 4 man truck.  probably a civilian owned rig anyway as hard doors with a soft top isn't really a thing for the military.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cougar_ml said:

not mine.

nah, 4 man truck.  probably a civilian owned rig anyway as hard doors with a soft top isn't really a thing for the military.

I was implying that a squad of riflemen would be the cure for Corona Virus.  But reality struck me down.

Edited by janice6

1 minute ago, janice6 said:

I was implying that a squad of riflemen would be the cure for Corona Virus.  But reality struck me down.

ah, didn't get it first time.

But still no, we're not China or North Korea (yet) in how we are handling this.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

ah, didn't get it first time.

But still no, we're not China or North Korea (yet) in how we are handling this.

I know.  But the absurdity of this virus response makes it open to jokes.  And I'm in the high risk group.

• Like 1

[L]ast year there was a massive increase in the number of Chinese nationals sneaking across the Mexican border. In FY 2019, the number of Chinese migrants caught at the southern border in the Rio Grande Valley (RGV) Sector increased 85%, from approximately 700 to over 1,300. 

Thousands of Chinese nationals successfully entered the country illegally across the southern border in FY 2019. And none of them were screened for the coronavirus. Not tests, no quarantines, nothing.

Unfortunately, that huge flow of Chinese illegal aliens has created travel networks that other Chinese nationals have been able to use to evade the travel ban from China that President Trump prudently announced on January 31.

And it’s happening. As of this writing, according to Border Patrol figures, more than 350 Chinese nationals have been apprehended at the southern border since January 1.

And for every illegal alien who’s caught, one can assume that three made it in without getting caught. That means that more than 1,000 Chinese nationals have entered illegally this year already—most of them after the Chinese travel ban was put in place.

As long as our border remains wide open, no travel ban will be completely effective
https://www.redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2020/03/22/virus-crisis-the-border-is-still-open/

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

01870e51f89f64d8.png?1584912469

Of course they are.  Who else would keep a doomsday clock hoping for midnight to be proven right.  There are many in our world that just expect every next thing to kill them.  One day they will be right.

1 minute ago, railfancwb said:

Isn’t she one of the Senators who sold stock about a confidential briefing about the virus and before the news reached the public?

If she was so convinced that the Virus would kill us, why did her first thoughts turn to money......……………….    She knows this is a money maker and not a threat to humanity!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

f83ba5b92f0a4cf6.png?1584912441

Or, to put it another way... the tax rates were reduced and that reduction was applied to the withholding tables. So a withholding reduction might have put an extra $100 per month in paychecks, but it also reduced the overpayment which is returned as refund. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1