Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

If you pay attention to the politicians and liberal activists, they are not against having guns for themselves, they just don't want you to have one for yourself.  Interesting slant.

And they really really don’t care if criminals have them. Note how seldom straw purchases are prosecuted and how seldom “mandatory” sentence add-ons for using a gun in a crime are added on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 113.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

17 hours ago, pipedreams said:

The sign in the back says their against Hillary.   I got something a bit different at the following link.    http://gods2.com     

Correct that link you provided takes you to,

gods2.com 1.jpg

click on the Enter and you get this,

gods2.com 2.jpg

Search the second link (which I highlighted with an arrow) and you get,

gods2.com 3.jpg

The last link is different today it had some sort of flying saucer yesterday, but I still say Hard Pass!

https://people.com/crime/yahweh-ben-yahweh-murderous-cult-leader-death-angels/

A little more about what they support.

https://www.local10.com/florida files/2019/08/28/yahweh-ben-yahweh-miami-cult-leader-or-caught-up-in-a-conspiracy/

Edited by Mike

6 hours ago, Mike said:

Correct that link you provided takes you to,

gods2.com 1.jpg

click on the Enter and you get this,

gods2.com 2.jpg

Search the second link (which I highlighted with an arrow) and you get,

gods2.com 3.jpg

The last link is different today it had some sort of flying saucer yesterday, but I still say Hard Pass!

https://people.com/crime/yahweh-ben-yahweh-murderous-cult-leader-death-angels/

A little more about what they support.

https://www.local10.com/florida files/2019/08/28/yahweh-ben-yahweh-miami-cult-leader-or-caught-up-in-a-conspiracy/

Your correct, they are some far out group, my only point was they don't like Hillary and support Trump.  Lot's of fringe groups like this that are scary.  Don't care for their sort but at least they won't vote liberal it sounds like.

• Like 2

Today, a political party spit on the Constitution

Every American should be embarrassed at the outcome of the historical event that took place today. Since the American Revolution, this Republic has been the number one priority in the hearts and minds of anyone who is a real American. No political party, no election outcome and no personal bias should ever be viewed as more important than the stars and stripes that wave for freedom for all who settle on these shores or wake up their first day an American citizen.

Today, a political party spit on the Constitution. A group of partisan vagrants put party politics above all that makes America the greatest nation on earth. The selfish act of cowardice prevailed in voices not spoken as patriots, but treasonous heathens who should be tried and condemned for their traitorous actions. Today is historic for all the wrong reasons.

Democrats threatened a partisan witch hunt the day they lost to a man who would become the 45th duly elected President in United States history. After three years of searching for a crime, they settled on the flimsiest possible excuse to overthrow an otherwise righteous decision made by 63 million conscientious Americans. In the end, a completely partisan majority of House Democrats will go down in history as the first to ever levy Articles of Impeachment against a President for committing no crime whatsoever.

As the left celebrates across the country, Lady Liberty weeps for those whose false prayers were answered by the gods of greed and power instead of the one true God of faith, mercy and love, because this sad form of politics embraces none of the above. When the party's over, when the new day begins, Donald Trump will still be President. The Senate will dismiss this anomaly and America will embrace a new era with caution and wisdom. Democrats will have a hangover, and they'll be none the wiser. Their future looks quite dim.

No I didn't write it, wish I was that smart.

• Like 2

President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.

Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.

Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.

But the latest numbers still leave Trump with a higher approval rating than former President Barack Obamawhen he left office in January 2017.

The poll surveyed 1,630 active-duty Military Times subscribers in partnership with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF) at Syracuse University. The numbers likely reflect a more career-minded subset of the military than the force as a whole, according to Peter Feaver, a former White House adviser to former President George W. Bush who is now a political science professor at Duke University.

18809042-679B-40C5-B08B-FA07E7098369.jpeg.181dae78c23744f191f7686caef978ba.jpeg
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/12/17/half-of-active-duty-service-members-are-unhappy-with-trump-new-military-times-poll-shows/

15 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

You are absolutely right!

After the last election,  I have 100% faith in every poll that's ever existed.

Rule if note

polls on your side are accurate and you quote them endlessly 

polls that show you’re dropping are slanted, fake, or you attack the source 

• Like 1

Just now, Dric902 said:

Rule if note

polls on your side are accurate and you quote them endlessly 

polls that show you’re dropping are slanted, fake, or you attack the source 

Polls reflect the accuracy of the desire of the person paying for them.  Many research programs operate the same way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MDLOTT said:

Reminds me of "climate change" research.

Sure.  You get a handful of money and go to a "researcher" and say that I want to prove the relationship of climate change to 15 year old autistic little girls full of passion.  then you tell them to be "objective".  You'll get what you want.  

• Like 2