• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

4 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.7173e48dd9e303aa001d478329f6f30c.png

That's about it!  During a recent hearing, one of the House members stated that they knew that Trump was guilty, they just had to find out what the charge was.

If Hillary had won, we would have to worship a Democrat Saint.  Thank God for small miracles.

Beria was popular for his Democratic leanings:   

"Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime." Stalin's secret police chief, Lavrentiy Beria

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.3830909f6126ead85f7e73bd73c29af7.png

I heard part of her speech.  wow.  I don't know anything about her brainwashing upbringing, but wow, somebody made her psychotically angry and bitter.  She must be a pleasure to be around 24/7,  and probably gets invited to all the best parties.

If she and the might-have-been-at-Parkland kid ever get together,  incidences of self-induced eardrum piercings would skyrocket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Should we be thanking the Democrooks?

with the House deciding to potentially pursue impeachment, President Donald Trump seems to no longer feel particularly inclined to give much of anything apparently.

The Democrats are so focused on hurting the Republican Party and the President that they are unable to get anything done because of it, including legislation on gun safety, lowering of prescription drug prices, infrastructure, etc. So bad for our Country!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 24, 2019

In other words, due to their own vindictive efforts to try and remove Trump from office–efforts that are highly unlikely to succeed–they’ve managed to sink their own priority for this legislative period, namely gun control.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/09/25/trump-dems-traded-gun-control-chance-hurt-gop/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.0e486eee1368619c79b3d62352cbf078.png

I hope this is true. There have only ever been dumbocrats as congress reps in my district since before I was born, I hope talib doesn't get another win next year. The worst part about it is there are not many muslims in this district. I am a stones throw from Dearborn, but Dearborn is not part of my district. Just ignorant dumbocrats who vote by name recognition. She was a state rep in the past so her name has been on the news as being a POS for years, the votes must forget that part.

• Like 2