• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

The maps of our missile bases have been public since the bases were built. Satellites can surveille better than a balloon can, and Biden got paid millions for selling out his my country long before this distraction came down the pike. But yeah, it ain't right. :(

I TOTALLY forgot the main reason why I thought this balloon was so instrumental, sometimes I have 3rd degree brain farts. I believe that this was an experimental EMP test. They (Chicoms) know they have Biden by the short hairs (He doesn't have any balls left) and they did a test to see how easy it would be to direct a EMP balloon wherever they needed it to take out the most vital electrical infrastructure.

There ... you have it ... another one of my "crazy conspiracy theories" that Americans have become so damn good at, lol.

• Like 3

image.png.c4bdf86b7f2314a3a23e9101c9b1ed2f.png

https://thenewamerican.com/best-and-brightest-coddled-entitled-drug-using-illegals-trash-once-trendy-hotel-on-taxpayers-dime/?pk_kwd=best-and-brightest-coddled-entitled-drug-using-illegals-trash-once-trendy-hotel-on-taxpayers-dime

"But even though Rodriguez said “some” of the migrants were grateful they received room and board at the expense of New York taxpayers, the overwhelming sentiment has been anything but.

“Their self-entitlement is beyond belief,” Rodriguez said. “They believe that… the hotel is theirs, and they’re going to do…what they want, and our general manager really don’t [sic] care about any of the workers’ toxic conditions or hostile conditions. All he cares about is the money.”

There are more than 38,000 migrants in New York City with 26,000 currently staying in Big Apple hotel rooms, according to Mayor Eric Adams’ office.

At the Row specifically, it is costing taxpayers around $650,000 per night to house the migrants, ringing in around $500 per night per room.

Rodriguez noted the hotel is making more money from the city than it would if it hosted guests, and suggested that is the motivation behind the complicity from hotel management.

“They wanted more money, so it’s easy money from the city,” Rodriguez said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-hotel-worker-calls-out-city-as-migrants-destroy-rooms-disrespect-employees-no-accountability/ar-AA16WRX9

• Sad 2