• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

12 hours ago, pipedreams said:

99a5be7313656bb9.jpeg

As my children were growing up I continually told them to objectively, "know yourself".  That is, to recognize all your abilities and faults and your attitude.  I told them to see themselves as others see you.  Then you can figure out how to deal with others when you know how you come off to them.  

This world is there for you to enjoy, you just have to learn how to deal with other people to get what you want in life.  You can either piss them off, or figure out how to relate to them to get what you want.  Life is manipulating people to your advantage, the only rule is that you cannot hurt them unless you believe you have good reason.

Now that you understand just how people see you, you can get the most from them when dealing with them in your quest to succeed. (success being what you believe makes you happy)  The other side of this is that if you find out you are an *******, you have to decide if this is a detriment to your success, if not them being an ******* is ok and you can enjoy yourself.  Just make sure you really understand just how they perceive you.

You have to be honest with yourself and that's the hardest part.

5 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

Not sure how legit, or not, the American Examiner News is, but since so many conspiracy theories have proven to be spot on, why not.

Microchipping Meds

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.34b394a7094c57a91a4a8207fd25473a.png

Last census of Polar Bears I read about in the "news" was that their numbers are higher. https://www.climatedepot.com/2019/03/05/study-polar-bear-numbers-reach-new-highs-population-increases-to-the-highest-levels-in-decades/