• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

image.png.2ecd82ecc9220d5df417b7d334dcf234.png

https://patriotpost.us/articles/91487-life-expectancy-and-life-choices-2022-09-21

"The pandemic was a black swan event, but the government, especially in 2020 and 2021, was more intent on forcing people to comply with its will for political virtue signaling than on actually focusing on what worked and protecting those who were the most vulnerable. Many lives were recklessly lost. Just ask the loved ones of the nursing home victims in New York under former Governor Andrew Cuomo."

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

House Democrats Kill Resolution to Investigate Hunter Biden

No worries.. Jim Jordon will reintroduce it in January & the Republicans that want to hold onto their jobs will fall in line..
Americans want the Business Deals with Ukraine, China & Russia, The Foreign Aid Kick-Backs & The Biden, Obama & Clinton's Crime Family's Child Sex Trafficking Ring exposed & dealt with & Jim Jordon already has enough FBI Whistleblowers to get that job done..
And like with Nixon, Harris will be caught up in something easy like tax cheating that they got Spiro Agnew to resign over before Nixon under threat of Impeachment was forced to resign & that makes the Speaker of the House President.. The new Speaker should be MTG, Louie Gohmert or Matt Gaetz but, even if we're stick with McCarthy he's better then Buckethead Gerald Ford was..
FYI.. When there is a threat of cutting funding & downsizing the IRS & CIA, they'll turn on them all like Mike Pence..
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/20/house-democ

• Like 3

I don’t know if I already posted this but I don’t have to look … I’VE GOT SOMEBODY HIRED TO DO THAT.

British Royal Expert Stuns CNN's Don Lemon On Slavery Reparations: "African Kings Rounded Up Their Own People"
British royals expert Hilary Fordwich stunned CNN anchor Don Lemon in this viral clip from Monday evening by sidestepping a question about the royal family's responsibility for the slave trade by saying reparations should instead be paid by the descendants of African kings who sold slaves to the descendants of British sailors who died in the fight to abolish slavery.

DON LEMON, CNN: Some people want to be paid back and members of the public are wondering, ‘Why are we suffering when you are, you have all this vast wealth?’ Those are legitimate concerns.
HILARY FORDWICH: Well I think you’re right about reparations in terms of – if people want it though, what they need to do is, you always need to go back to the beginning of the supply chain. Where was the beginning of the supply chain?
That was in Africa. Across the entire world, when slavery was taking place, which was the first nation in the world that abolished slavery? It was the British.
In Great Britain they abolished slavery. 2,000 naval men died on the high seas trying to stop slavery. Why? Because the African kings were rounding up their own people. They had them in cages, waiting in the beaches.
I think you’re totally right. If reparations need to be paid, we need to go right back to the beginning of that supply chain and say, ‘Who was rounding up their own people and having them handcuffed in cages. Absolutely, that’s where they should start.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/09/20/british_royalty_expert_stuns_cnns_don_lemon_on_slavery_reparations_african_kings_rounded_up_their_own_people.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Disney's Ship Is Clearly Sinking as Numbers Show Its Latest Offering Is Hardly Bringing In Audiences

"They brought it upon themselves and I can’t think of a company that deserves it more.

Disney didn’t just stick its toe into the realm of politics, it leaped off a cliff and cannonballed into society’s largest manure pile. What’s more, it decided to lean into radical leftism and all the social justice causes that go with it. Its focus became more on diversity and inclusion, feminism, and LGBT causes to the point of being divisive. This was reflected in the shows it created, causing characters and storylines to become dull, predictable, and sometimes infuriatingly preachy.

As a result, Disney is bleeding viewers and its latest offering has fallen flat on its face, so much so that its pilot episode did not even register within the top 10 list of most-watched streaming shows.

We now have the numbers for the much-heralded but seldom watched “She-Hulk Attorney at Law” and it’s not pretty. According to Bounding Into Comics, the show failed to reach the Nielsen streaming content rating list, being beaten out by shows you’ve probably never heard of such as “Instant Dream Home” on Netflix."

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/09/21/disneys-ship-is-clearly-sinking-as-numbers-show-its-latest-offering-is-hardly-bringing-in-audiences-n630824

"I’m sure the numbers aren’t going to get any better, and if the writers are doubling down on messaging in a show that is supposed to be for escapism, it’s likely they’ve dropped significantly, even from the opening episode.

Get woke, go broke."

• Thanks 2