• Replies 112.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

So, I ate me some of them there Brussels sprouts the other day, but the package was clearly marked, Product of Mexico.

I really ate me some Mexican sprouts, but they sure looked and tasted like Brussels sprouts.

Another perfidious scheme of the drug cartels?

Yet another Big Lie by the politicians?

The latest misinformation by the main stream media?

Redistribution of vegetables by the One World Government?

Have I been duped, played for a fool, designated the big numpty?

Then I remembered that I had been to Brussels and didn't eat any sprouts there.

I have been to France and didn't eat any French fries there.

I never had a turkey sammich in Turkey.

I have had Canadian bacon in Canada, but that doesn't count.  It's ham.

Been to England.

Didn't consume a single English muffin there.

I have had Texas toast in Texas, but not French toast in France.

So, I guess the sprouts, though they weren't from where they said they were from, are okay.

:biggrin:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, tous said:

So, I ate me some of them there Brussels sprouts the other day, but the package was clearly marked, Product of Mexico.

I really ate me some Mexican sprouts, but they sure looked and tasted like Brussels sprouts.

Another perfidious scheme of the drug cartels?

Yet another Big Lie by the politicians?

The latest misinformation by the main stream media?

Redistribution of vegetables by the One World Government?

Have I been duped, played for a fool, designated the big numpty?

Then I remembered that I had been to Brussels and didn't eat any sprouts there.

I have been to France and didn't eat any French fries there.

I never had a turkey sammich in Turkey.

I have had Canadian bacon in Canada, but that doesn't count.  It's ham.

Been to England.

Didn't consume a single English muffin there.

So, I guess the sprouts, though they weren't from where they said they were from, are okay.

:biggrin:

When It comes to food I'm not adventurous.  You might even say that I have developed no appreciation for food, other than the basics my father could make well.  My mother left long ago.  For some reason I was brought up on Coffee from as early as I can remember.  I still don't like White Milk.

So, one day we were in Greece and my friends wanted to go to a Greek restaurant for supper.  I mildly whined that I didn't like Lamb, too oily, and I wasn't sure what they would have that I could eat.  We went with the understanding that I might go elsewhere to eat if I didn't think I'd like their offerings.

We go to the restaurant and I voiced my dislike of Lamb and the waiter offered me the next most favored meal.  I had Roast Beef and potatoes and a dinner that would have make my father's mouth water.  His specialty was Roast Beef.  Of course they sliced it off a rotating pole of meat, but that worked out OK.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, janice6 said:

When It comes to food I'm not adventurous.  You might even say that I have developed no appreciation for food, other than the basics my father could make well.  My mother left long ago.  For some reason I was brought up on Coffee from as early as I can remember.  I still don't like White Milk.

So, one day we were in Greece and my friends wanted to go to a Greek restaurant for supper.  I mildly whined that I didn't like Lamb, too oily, and I wasn't sure what they would have that I could eat.  We went with the understanding that I might go elsewhere to eat if I didn't think I'd like their offerings.

We go to the restaurant and I voiced my dislike of Lamb and the waiter offered me the next most favored meal.  I had Roast Beef and potatoes and a dinner that would have make my father's mouth water.  His specialty was Roast Beef.  Of course they sliced it off a rotating pole of meat, but that worked out OK.

Lot to be said for beef plus potato plus carrots plus onions, all boiled until cooked. 

• Like 5

I avoid avocados and am not a fan of guacamole at all.

And I believe that the cartels pretty much own Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, the remainder of Central and South America, not to mention several Caribbean islands.

And the Big Guy gets 10%.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1