• Replies 112.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Nasty, bitter, Nancy Pelosi shoves young child of Rep. Maya Flores at swearing in – gif and clip.
Rep. Mayra Flores is the first woman born in Mexico to be sworn in as a member of the U.S. House. That’s normally the kind of first that Democrats and liberals love to celebrate. But because she is a Republican while being a female, Hispanic immigrant thus defying Democrats stereotypes, they treat her like trash.
And her kids too, it seems. People are saying decide for yourself. Yeah, I’ve decided to believe the thing I can plainly see happen: Pelosi bitterly shoving a young girl.
Nasty Nancy hates little brown children even though she claims it’s all about the children … what she actually means is that it’s all about the Democrat children. WHAT A PETTY BITCH.

Pelosi-Shoves-Maya-Flores-Child.gif

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Nasty, bitter, Nancy Pelosi shoves young child of Rep. Maya Flores at swearing in – gif and clip.
Rep. Mayra Flores is the first woman born in Mexico to be sworn in as a member of the U.S. House. That’s normally the kind of first that Democrats and liberals love to celebrate. But because she is a Republican while being a female, Hispanic immigrant thus defying Democrats stereotypes, they treat her like trash.
And her kids too, it seems. People are saying decide for yourself. Yeah, I’ve decided to believe the thing I can plainly see happen: Pelosi bitterly shoving a young girl.
Nasty Nancy hates little brown children even though she claims it’s all about the children … what she actually means is that it’s all about the Democrat children. WHAT A PETTY BITCH.

Pelosi-Shoves-Maya-Flores-Child.gif

What a pickled ****

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1