• Replies 111.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

BREAKING: Here’s audio proof that Joe Biden knew about Hunter’s business dealings.
The Daily Mail has gotten their hands on a voicemail left by the elder Biden that proves he knew about his son’s business dealings and wanted to talk to him about it.
The voice mail comes from Hunter’s infamous laptop, the gift that keeps on giving:
President Joe Biden spoke with Hunter about his business dealings with a Chinese criminal his son dubbed the ‘spy chief of China,’ a voicemail to his son reveals.
The president has repeatedly denied personally and through his press secretary that he ever talked about Hunter’s foreign business with his Hunter, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Now, in a voicemail left on Hunter’s iPhone, the evidence has come from POTUS’ own mouth.
Joe called Hunter on December 12, 2018 saying that he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter’s dealings with the Chinese oil giant CEFC.
Files on Hunter’s abandoned laptop previously disclosed by DailyMail.com show that he struck a deal with the Chinese company worth millions of dollars after touting his family connections.
The Times’ 2018 story pointed out CEFC’s chairman Ye Jianming had been arrested in China and his top lieutenant Patrick Ho had been convicted in the US for bribing African officials to help Iran evade oil sanctions.
It revealed that Ye had met with Hunter at a Miami hotel in 2017 to discuss ‘a partnership to invest in American infrastructure and energy deals.’
The Times reported that when Ho was arrested, he called Joe’s brother Jim Biden – who told the newspaper that he believed the call was meant for Hunter.
The Gray Lady said it was ‘unclear whether Hunter Biden struck any business deals with CEFC’, not knowing at the time the depths of his connections with his Chinese business partners.
After seeing the story online, Joe called Hunter and left a voicemail.
‘Hey pal, it’s Dad. It’s 8:15 on Wednesday night. If you get a chance just give me a call. Nothing urgent. I just wanted to talk to you,’ he said.
‘I thought the article released online, it’s going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you’re clear. And anyway if you get a chance give me a call, I love you.’
The message flies in the face of the president’s repeated denials that he ever discussed Hunter’s overseas business dealings with his son.
The newly uncovered voicemail came from a backup of Hunter’s iPhone XS, stored on his abandoned laptop.
The audio of the voicemail:

• Like 1

Roe v. Wade has shaped up to be the most catastrophic U.S. Supreme Court decision of all time. 60 million innocent children’s lives have been lost, with mothers suffering immense pain and regret as a result — and all because of a bad law which was completely based on lies. Here are six:

https://www.liveaction.org/news/roe-v-wade-lies-legal-abortion/

• Like 1