• Replies 112.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

I note with some amusement that FaceBook, the people that hate FOX News channel and continuously suggest that those that watch it are all racist, homophobe, sexist, et cetera (you know the list) and we should all die advertises their Meta.com business on both FOX channels, News and Business.  :biggrin:

I have no idea what they're selling.  Must be head-bobbing cartoon animals and head-bobbing children, no white people allowed.

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, janice6 said:

When the police are gone, we will be subject to enforcement of edicts from politicians just like all the other tyrannical nations she supports.

I suggest that when the police are gone and given the hippie communist's philosophy, , we will be subject to enforcement from gangs of violent thugs as we have seen with the 'technicals' in African countries that adopted fascism. 

Be prepared for the Crips and Bloods, with government support and sponsorship, riding through your neighborhood in a Toyota pick-up truck with an M2 machine gun mounted in the bed doing whatever they want, killing and maiming whomever they care to.

We are already seeing a portion of this when 80 Africans invade a high-end luggage stores in California.

Yes, they are all just poor children who can't get enough to eat or buy Nike sneakers.

Nonsense.

They are an organized mob of criminals stocking their inventory for sale on eBay for Christmas.

Betcha there will be a special sale on these items for Kwanzaa.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1