• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

13 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I like the Duke.  I have watched that man with my pop go around the same rock twenty times. :)

Alabama Hills near Lone Pine?

Some of the most recognizable piles of rock in the history of cinema. The terrain here provided the settings for hundreds of B westerns and several classic films, such as 1939’s Gunga Din, 1957’s The Tall T, and 1962’s How the West Was Won.

Edited by pipedreams

HOLLYWOOD, CA—According to sources at the 91st annual Academy Awards ceremony this evening, the nation's wealthy, privileged elite gathered to lecture the nation on the horrendous evils of wealth and privilege.

The wealthiest 0.00001% of the nation arrived at the exclusive, walled-off, high-security event in limos and luxury cars driven by servants in order to spend a few hours telling the nation's poor and middle-class citizens how they need to throw off the yoke of oppression put on them by the wealthy elite

https://babylonbee.com/news/nations-wealthy-privileged-lecture-nation-on-evils-of-wealth-privilege

gotta love the Bee

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

HOLLYWOOD, CA—At the 91st Academy Awards this evening, elite celebrities flanked by bodyguards, security, metal detectors, and physical barriers like walls and fences banded together to condemn borders and walls.

The celebrities made direct attacks on the concept of a wall as a means to provide security and protection, all while surrounded by high-tech security which included surveillance, armed personnel, and curious obstructions known as "walls" that prevent "just any old non-millionaire person" from walking in and disrupting the event.

At publishing time, they had all gone to exclusive after-parties at multi-million-dollar mansions surrounded by towering brick walls.

https://babylonbee.com/news/celebrities-at-most-secure-event-of-the-year-condemn-borders-walls

• Thanks 2

On 2/24/2019 at 3:33 PM, Silentpoet said:

5798A5FE-9486-4624-A0FD-3F61A86F194E.jpeg

Is there a reason, other than simple error, that the badge reads OAC rather than AOC?

Consider that I am culturally challenged and politically indifferent, so the cool kids trendy stuff is outside of my experience.

That wimmins has a really long thumb, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1