Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

14 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I believe that was a march against White women.

It was the one that decided Jewish women could not participate.  The deciders are there holding hands with Luis Farakhan.  The story, behind the story.

• Like 1

• Replies 113.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

6 hours ago, janice6 said:

And which manhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/local/anger-over-farrakhan-ties-prompts-calls-for-womens-march-leaders-to-resign/2018/11/21/6d925942-edb4-11e8-8679-934a2b33be52_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.aa5042efd2ad, decided that? Luis Farakhan.

So, he had he has an eye problem from the beginning.  Because he decided, to distinguish between, black, brown, or white.   Frankly, he doesn't know what color to hate on, because Jews come in a rainbow of colors.  Washington Post scooped it before Fox picked it up.

That was going on before Pentecost, and after the ten tribes of Israel were scattered.  My wife and I were discussing the intricate issues related to ethnicity and culture just today.  She is a Social Worker, and works with all types of people.  She works with a disabled Jewish man who moved from Israel, for the same reason I won't go there.  It is too damn expensive whether it be shekels or USD.  Anyway, the guy his Orthodox.  I clearly am not.  She says the guy has been depressed for awhile, but he deals with it with humor and sarcasm.  I asked, her, does that sound like anyone else you know?  She laughed, and said, yes, it does.  I told her it is simply an ethnic way of dealing with insurmountable problems.  There were two ways people dealt with the Shoa, which last week was the remembrance of the Shoa.  If you can catch the documentary on Netflix, if they still have it, you find survivors who dealt with the ordeal with humor, essentially a defensive mechanism, and those that ate themselves alive.  My sister goes nuts, I get sarcastic. 

Then if you are Orthodox you have the many thousands of year argument about the afterlife.  Some say, there is nothing but worm food, others believe in a resurrection.  About the only people that will give me the time of day, are the more Liberal variety who thinks anything goes, or the Messianics like myself, whom the Orthodox consider to be going to the "dark side" thanks to Catholic oppression, during the Middle Ages, then during WWII, along with the SDA's.  So, when you tell an Orthodox that you are Messianic, you may as well just have said, persecution is fun, let's have some more.  Farting loudly and long in a Church during a prayer would be more acceptable.

I hope that puts a little perspective on it, for you.