• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

2 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

What's the carbon footprint of a train going up? |  DO YOU WANT TRAINS CARRYING FUEL TO GO UP IN FLAMES? BECAUSE WHEN YOU CLOSE DOWN PIPELINES YOU GET TRAINS CARRYING FUEL GOING UP IN FLAMES! | image tagged in train crash,memes,archer,trains,pipeline | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

This is the report I read.

The train, 110 cars long, was carrying coal, fuel, and rocks. Both the driver of the 18-wheeler and the train crew survived the crash without injuries. 13 of the train’s cars were derailed in the crash, and five of them were carrying gasoline and caught fire.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

What a simpler world that was! Looking forward to the day that no Coke is served in any restaurant. |  I'D LIKE A CHEESEBURGER AND A COKE. CHEESEBURGER, NO COKE, PEPSI! | image tagged in no coke pepsi,coke,less white | made w/ Imgflip meme maker.

Actually, I'm just goin with water from now on.  Use to do diet caffeine free coke.  No more.    I'm startin to boycott ALL these Ignorant companys that are doin this stupid siht.  It's worked with fox news.  Their ratings are trash.  The only reason they even exist is Shaun and Tucker.  That weasel little sucker wallace...

• Like 2