• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

On 1/30/2019 at 8:18 AM, VinD said:

To those of you who might have been waiting for a politician to speak something other than doublespeak About immigration policy - check this out..

FUNNIER THAN LAUGH IN except Schumer and Pelosi. Why was it good then and not now. Got an answer for that Chuck or Nancy?

It’s all about the party in power

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man they screwed that channel up. There are a bunch of good sites debunking stuff like the templars in the Americas.  I think the show that I first made me search and explore was something like Unearthed or a similar word in the title.  I mean I recognized there was bullshit but I didn’t know how to specifically refute or analyze it so I searched and found a bunch of interesting sites.

6A89E0D6-DB76-48C6-B40D-7640756BDDDC.jpeg

• Haha 2

A handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on.

The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

Alexandria looked at John and said, "Do you think he'll jump?" John says, "You know what, I bet he will."

Alexandria replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

John placed $30 on the bar and said, "You're on!" Just as she placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.

She was very upset and handed her $30 to John, saying, "Fair's fair... here's your money." John replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and knew he would jump.”

Alexandria replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

John took the money. Alexandria went back to work at the US Congress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5