• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

19 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.ee381a2937c7ef6d15a65054e722dc8c.png

Seems odd - I notice the Vatican does not have "open borders". Seems Pope Francis believes in "Do as I say, not as I do".  We'll maybe reconsider after the Vatican drops their drawers - in public - not behind their walls.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.ee381a2937c7ef6d15a65054e722dc8c.png

I don't believe the Vatican has taken in any refugees yet.  I would think they would be among the first to help these poor, downtrodden refugees. Where are the Pope's manners???  Vatican - OPEN YOUR GATES - TEAR DOWN YOUR WALLS - HELP THE POOR REFUGEES NOW!

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Citra47 said:

Seems odd - I notice the Vatican does not have "open borders". Seems Pope Francis believes in "Do as I say, not as I do".  We'll maybe reconsider after the Vatican drops their drawers - in public - not behind their walls.

45 minutes ago, Citra47 said:

I don't believe the Vatican has taken in any refugees yet.  I would think they would be among the first to help these poor, downtrodden refugees. Where are the Pope's manners???  Vatican - OPEN YOUR GATES - TEAR DOWN YOUR WALLS - HELP THE POOR REFUGEES NOW!

Already cited, they have been since 2016

I guess they forget to tell you

Edited by Dric902

4 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Already cited, they have been since 2016

I guess they forget to tell you

Whoops, sorry, my bad.  I am off by 20 people and someone did forget to tell me that the Pope had invited guests to the Vatican.  April, 2016, the Pope hand picked 12 Syrian Muslims from three families living in a detention center on the Greek Island of Lesbos, and took them back to the Vatican. Then in June, 2016, 9 more were picked to move to the Vatican. According to the internet there are currently just 20 Syrian's living in the Vatican which has a population of 1,000. So while a total of 21 were picked to be moved to the Vatican, one must have died, gone home or maybe turned into a terrorist because that one is missing. It seems the Muslims are being taken care of by a charitable Catholic organization. 

Sorry, but the fact that the Pope hand picked 20 Syrian refugees to live in the Vatican really doesn't change a thing. It's not like the Pope needs to worry about terrorism inside the Vatican with all the guards they have and I rather doubt the Syrians have free run of the entire complex either. In reality, the Pope DID NOT open up the doors to the Vatican to just any Syrian Muslims who wishes to enter or any other refugees as he is telling the U.S. and other countries they should do. So, 20 people aside, I'll stick with what I said.  Let the Vatican walls crumble and hordes of Muslims invade them and I still would not consider leaving our borders open. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Citra47 said:

Whoops, sorry, my bad.  I am off by 20 people and someone did forget to tell me that the Pope had invited guests to the Vatican.  April, 2016, the Pope hand picked 12 Syrian Muslims from three families living in a detention center on the Greek Island of Lesbos, and took them back to the Vatican. Then in June, 2016, 9 more were picked to move to the Vatican. According to the internet there are currently just 20 Syrian's living in the Vatican which has a population of 1,000. So while a total of 21 were picked to be moved to the Vatican, one must have died, gone home or maybe turned into a terrorist because that one is missing. It seems the Muslims are being taken care of by a charitable Catholic organization. 

Sorry, but the fact that the Pope hand picked 20 Syrian refugees to live in the Vatican really doesn't change a thing. It's not like the Pope needs to worry about terrorism inside the Vatican with all the guards they have and I rather doubt the Syrians have free run of the entire complex either. In reality, the Pope DID NOT open up the doors to the Vatican to just any Syrian Muslims who wishes to enter or any other refugees as he is telling the U.S. and other countries they should do. So, 20 people aside, I'll stick with what I said.  Let the Vatican walls crumble and hordes of Muslims invade them and I still would not consider leaving our borders open. 

So the population of 1000 took 20. That’s 2%

America has 327 million.....

the vatican is an office complex with a large church, and apartments for the employees. So yeah the entire population is 1000. What doors exactly would you like to see open

how about yours? Catholic Charities help thousands a day......how many foster kids have you taken, how much have you given to charity last year? The church gave millions.

Clean your own house first

30 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

So the population of 1000 took 20. That’s 2%

America has 327 million.....

the vatican is an office complex with a large church, and apartments for the employees. So yeah the entire population is 1000. What doors exactly would you like to see open

how about yours? Catholic Charities help thousands a day......how many foster kids have you taken, how much have you given to charity last year? The church gave millions.

Clean your own house first

Actually, we give to several charities ever year. How many foster kids have YOU taken in. None of us are in competition with the church, Catholic or otherwise. If you want to take care of Muslim refugees than go do it. If I believed Islam was only a religion and not a complete political system using religion to control the people I might care more about them.  As of date, I have seen very few Muslims  attempt to assimilate into any society other than their own and even that is split.  

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Citra47 said:

Actually, we give to several charities ever year. How many foster kids have YOU taken in. None of us are in competition with the church, Catholic or otherwise. If you want to take care of Muslim refugees than go do it. If I believed Islam was only a religion and not a complete political system using religion to control the people I might care more about them.  As of date, I have seen very few Muslims  attempt to assimilate into any society other than their own and even that is split.  

7 and adopted one.

it wasn’t about Muslims, it was about the Pope and the Church not taking in refugees (which they have and do) in an attempt t portray the Pope and the Church as hypocritical.

ive ignored him, between the blatantly untrue and inaccurate memes he seems to pick up from Stormfront. It’s not worth it to try and correct the idiocy. 

And Eric doesn’t want that crap here anyway. When I find the address of the Athiest homeless shelter, I’ll post it

better all around

Edited by Dric902

7 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

7 and adopted one.

it wasn’t about Muslims, it was about the Pope and the Church not taking in refugees (which they have and do) in an attempt t portray the Pope and the Church as hypocritical.

ive ignored him, between the blatantly untrue and inaccurate memes he seems to pick up from Stormfront. It’s not worth it to try and correct the idiocy. 

And Eric doesn’t want that crap here anyway.

better all around

Agreed. I've come to pretty much the same conclusion about him and he.

Edited by Citra47