Women and stuff on rear view mirrors?

PNWguy

2 hours ago, Hannie Caulder said:

I think those might be sunglasses.  That was back when I first got the car.  Now I have a rosary hanging from the mirror.

My wife wanted a St. Christopher Medal in the car.  After driving some time with me, he chose to ride in the cup holder, where he couldn't see what was coming.  I think he had a lot of overtime in my cars.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, janice6 said:

My wife wanted a St. Christopher Medal in the car.  After driving some time with me, he chose to ride in the cup holder, where he couldn't see what was coming.  I think he had a lot of overtime in my cars.

BF has a little stripper on his dash that swings around her pole when he makes a turn.

Men.  LOL

• Thanks 1

I got pulled over on the 60 for crap my wife put up on her visor and the rear view mirror. I also has auxiliary lights on a little before sunset, but still able to see colors clearly. There are folks doing 90, but the stuff hanging down from the passenger side is his trigger. Anyway, got a warning ticket, whew, and sent my wife into orbit.

I’m a 33 year old man with no tramp stamp and I have a dream catcher hanging from my mirror.  

Its a small one I got at music fest from some American Indian vendor like 8 years ago it’s been through three cars. I bought it thinking it was cool looking and to throw the guy a couple bucks. It went on the mirror as an afterthought. 

45 minutes ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

People - male and female - like to customize/decorate their vehicles.  It's not a gender thing.  It's a people thing.

It's a gender thing when most females hang stuff from their mirrors and most men don't.

43 minutes ago, Zonny said:

Parking permit and oil change info on windshield. Nothing on a bumper, nothing on the rear-view mirror and no little people/pets on the rear

window. Guess I'm not woman enough ;)

You should probably specify that the parking permit is NOT a handicap permit. Although I have been considering one beings I'm old...……….and gimpy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walt Longmire said:

You should probably specify that the parking permit is NOT a handicap permit. Although I have been considering one beings I'm old...……….and gimpy.

Nope. Just a fantastic little sticker that guarantees me my very own space in the office garage.

• Like 3

Only thing visible in my windshield at all is the dash camera, and it's actually just a little higher than the rear view mirror, you'd have to look hard to catch it.

All sorts of stuff hanging from rearviews around here, 1 state college, 2 community colleges, and a private college within 40 minutes drive, so I see lots of random crap that blocks people's view when driving.

After listening closely to her txt and phone conversations one day I got my wife a mini chandelier for her rear view mirror...  ? Got major Good Boy points over that one...

I had a USPSA NROI pen hanging from my rear view mirror, but after the heat warped it, it was removed.

So now my Tacoma runs without dangley things from the rear view mirror!