GT Site down ?

ModGlock17

we at the  TBS  try to focus on the TBS not whats going on at other sites,  since this is a whole diffferent place  ,  prolly best to contact someone over there

oh-noes-we-5b4e66.jpg

Edited by ASH
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Boogieman said:

Or did RussP just ban everyone?

russ told me to change my avatar  because some scantily clad woman stuff but when I asked about Glock and Kimber ladies picture where she is wearing even less he hasn't responded. This is the picture in question

27073382_341587959689675_5435491728111392684_n.jpg

11847.jpgvv.jpg

Edited by geeorge
bad spelling
  • Like 5

Haven’t been there in months.  The average car windshield is about 25 times the size of the rear view mirror.  In other words I’m not focused on the past all that much. For good or for ill, it is in the past for me and I’m doing my best to look forward and at the here and the now.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, geeorge said:

russ told me to change my avatar  because some scantily clad woman stuff but when I asked about Glock and Kimber ladies picture where she is wearing even less he hasn't responded. This is the picture in question

27073382_341587959689675_5435491728111392684_n.jpg

11847.jpgvv.jpg

Not to slam on GT but ask him about this picture while you are at it, from one of their ads on the sidebar:

GT swimsuit Ad 3.JPG

That is from an advertisement but nevertheless......

GT swimsuit Ad 4.JPG

Once again - I don't mean to bash on GT here.  But that has always bugged me.  But he did say please.....

There were a few that were a little more explicit (not much) but they were rotating through so I had to grab what I could grab.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1

since  this thread  is at top of page  and i did not  want to bump it   , that is allowed because of paying ad ,  but folks  let's move along and let this thread die  ,whatever goes on there  most people do not care  .

i mean if a so called site goes down  who gives a ****  , thats their business  ,we got our  own business   or atleast pm someone if want to know that bad ,   .  

images.jpg

Edited by ASH
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Not to slam on GT but ask him about this picture while you are at it, from one of their ads on the sidebar:

GT swimsuit Ad 3.JPG

That is from an advertisement but nevertheless......

GT swimsuit Ad 4.JPG

Once again - I don't mean to bash on GT here.  But that has always bugged me.  But he did say please.....

There were a few that were a little more explicit (not much) but they were rotating through so I had to grab what I could grab.

Maybe because it’s her in the avatar and not a random woman.  I dunno. 

5 minutes ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Maybe because it’s her in the avatar and not a random woman.  I dunno. 

In GT's defense that ad isn't 100% under their control.  And I'm not aiming at GKL either, or geeorge for his avatar pic.  But it seems that if one is wrong, then all should be wrong.  

And I certainly don't want to bash GT.  I still go there as I still have friends there.  But it is a question that has bugged me for a while.  I was going to ask Russ but since it never came up again I decided to drop it.

Edited by SC Tiger

2 hours ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Well, a lot of people (if not all) that are here now are from there. 

With some of that being true but if Tbs went down for a while I bet you ten to one nobody here would go there and ask  .I've seen at least 3threads is gt down  and loyal members here just don't care. Like you said alot of people go back and forth so just ask some of those members. Im jjust saying we don't need a thread a week on it or ask Eric it's his site         but that is my opinion which ain't worth a pot to piss in lol

Edited by ASH