GT Site down ?

ModGlock17

Not to slam on GT but ask him about this picture while you are at it, from one of their ads on the sidebar:

429193764_GTswimsuitAd3.JPG.aeb441bb1e30552a45b00099665d52bd.JPG

That is from an advertisement but nevertheless......

1054745333_GTswimsuitAd4.thumb.JPG.970aca0593cb8a9591ce739d7df3c68b.JPG

Once again - I don't mean to bash on GT here.  But that has always bugged me.  But he did say please.....
There were a few that were a little more explicit (not much) but they were rotating through so I had to grab what I could grab.

The ads are based on your browser history.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Not to slam on GT but ask him about this picture while you are at it, from one of their ads on the sidebar:

GT swimsuit Ad 3.JPG

That is from an advertisement but nevertheless......

GT swimsuit Ad 4.JPG

Once again - I don't mean to bash on GT here.  But that has always bugged me.  But he did say please.....

There were a few that were a little more explicit (not much) but they were rotating through so I had to grab what I could grab.

Does your new bikini fit your man boobs? Looks good. :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup:

Edited by crockett
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, geeorge said:

russ told me to change my avatar  because some scantily clad woman stuff but when I asked about Glock and Kimber ladies picture where she is wearing even less he hasn't responded. This is the picture in question

27073382_341587959689675_5435491728111392684_n.jpg

Boing! tom. :devildance:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, geeorge said:

russ told me to change my avatar  because some scantily clad woman stuff but when I asked about Glock and Kimber ladies picture where she is wearing even less he hasn't responded. This is the picture in question

27073382_341587959689675_5435491728111392684_n.jpg

11847.jpgvv.jpg

I hate to correct you but G&KL's avatar is wearing exactly the same as the young lady on the right.  Both appear to be wearing string bikinis.  Is your beef less with the bikini pictures or more with the poster?

4 hours ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

I hate to correct you but G&KL's avatar is wearing exactly the same as the young lady on the right.  Both appear to be wearing string bikinis.  Is your beef less with the bikini pictures or more with the poster?

I was told no scantily clad women period, and just used her picture as an example, I have no problem with anyone on GT

19 hours ago, t4terrific said:

The ads are based on your browser history.

They have some control over it though.  And that was one of the 'default' advertisers.  IIRC I had to clear my history to get it to pop up so I could get the screen shot, after I noticed it.

17 hours ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

That doesn't change his point though.

I suspect the issue might be the fact that the GKL picture is actually a picture of her, as opposed to an internet grab.  Even at that it doesn't change anything.  

But their site, their rules.

Edited by SC Tiger