Random Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

911 in my area has the ability to locate a cell phone within a very close distance.  If an adversary used a similar technique, and were unfettered by legal requirements, they could locate phones on the battlefield, absolutely guaranteed!

All cell phones transmit on their own to keep contact with cell sites.  If the use thinks they only transmit when they make a call, they are fatally mistaken.

You can't go into battle with some of your soldiers transmitting an uncontrolled and easily located transmitter.

I had a few occasions in the Navy (as a Radio operator) where I caused some consternation for what they called "unauthorized transmissions".  They were later approved, but they were quickly identified and located.

I would be horrified to find out that my compatriots were providing my location to the enemy!

And limiting the bandwidth usable for Command and Control

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NEW YORK—In a tragic occurrence, the footage of Epstein's suicide attempt was found hanging in its cell Friday in an apparent suicide.

The footage reportedly strung itself up with a strip of cloth, hanged itself from the ceiling, and then shot itself three times in the back of the cassette. Shocked security guards found the footage strung up, saying they would have kept an eye on it but were distracted by large bags of cash handed to them by a mysterious cloaked man.

"You hate to see this kind of thing, but sometimes, footage just doesn't have the will to live any longer," said Metropolitan Correctional Center Chief of Security Paul Bugs, after pulling up in his new Bentley. "That's the way life goes”

2B429A99-383B-40BF-B2CA-DAF56F307C49.jpeg.4a48f299e0fe2a522fc22b07fb1022dc.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic