Random Posting

Eric

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

I absolutely love that picture.  My oldest daughter is into Macabre and very bad movies.  I love the Adam's Family!  I have a lot of Elvira cups, full sized poster, and other memorabilia.  My kids get them for me for presents.

Elvira cups. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At least 14 sailors dead after Russian sub catches fire during research mission: officials

At least 14 sailors died Monday after a Russian navy deep-sea submersible caught fire under water during a research mission, officials said.

The vessel caught fire unexpectedly while the submersible was measuring sea depths in Russia’s territorial waters, the Defense Ministry said in a statement.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/sailors-dead-russian-navy-submersible-fire

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

At least 14 sailors dead after Russian sub catches fire during research mission: officials

At least 14 sailors died Monday after a Russian navy deep-sea submersible caught fire under water during a research mission, officials said.

The vessel caught fire unexpectedly while the submersible was measuring sea depths in Russia’s territorial waters, the Defense Ministry said in a statement.

Totally plausible story. I'm sure it takes 14 sailors to measure the depth of the ocean.

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Their technology is state of the art, for the most part.  But their investment in safety systems and designs that are complicated by safety and comfort factors are often sacrificed for performance.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Their technology is state of the art, for the most part.  But their investment in safety systems and designs that are complicated by safety and comfort factors are often sacrificed for performance.

And quantity

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I saw that and wondered what size cups?

Something something double 'D" would be my guess.

Then again, at her age, now it's probably "Something something double long."

• Haha 2

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic