Random Posting

Eric

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

cd7a67d29cb760c1.jpg

I have told many people that my wife gets so pissed at my teasing that I'm amazed that she hasn't killed me in my sleep.  She butts in and says, "I have a gun and I will,".  I tell her I taught her how to shoot and she couldn't hit me.  Things get tense once in a while.

• Haha 3

'Art' is a word that is interesting because it can be so many different things to so many different people. Most of the art for the last 30 years and 95% of it in the last 10 years is trash or filth. 

Sometimes I look at a painting and wonder, "Now ... wtf were they thinking?"

This is 'Siesta,' painted in 2012 by Arthur Berzinsh, a Latvian painter. It is entertaining but ... still ... wtf was he thinking?

x Art - Vintage - Blowing Bubbles With A Woman's Fart - Arthur Berzinsh, Latvian, painting called Siesta 2012 - Lg..jpg

x Art - Vintage - Blowing Bubbles With A Woman's Fart - Arthur Berzinsh, Latvian, painting called Siesta 2012..png

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

'Art' is a word that is interesting because it can be so many different things to so many different people. Most of the art for the last 30 years and 95% of it in the last 10 years is trash or filth. 

Sometimes I look at a painting and wonder, "Now ... wtf were they thinking?"

This is 'Siesta,' painted in 2012 by Arthur Berzinsh, a Latvian painter. It is entertaining but ... still ... wtf was he thinking?

There is plenty of good art just like good people, it's just that they don't attract attention like the trash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I worked in a crematorium.  I saw everything, several times.

There's nothing crispy about it. (well, maybe for a couple seconds.) 

Very dusty, yes.

(i looked in the peep-hole.  don't do that.  i wish i hadn't. really, don't do that.)

(i read the manifest.  that was wrong, also.)

• Like 1