Random Posting

Eric

I'm recovering from a recent 7-day suspension from the book.

On a National Parks page, the subject of Mt. Rushmore came up. Some Karen with the last name of Chen piped up that the land was stolen from the indians by the evil white man, and how us "Ugly Americans are ALL racists."

I quoted her, and replied that "Ironic Asian is... Ironic." 

I remain unapologetic and unrepentant.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, tadbart said:

I'm recovering from a recent 7-day suspension from the book.

On a National Parks page, the subject of Mt. Rushmore came up. Some Karen with the last name of Chen piped up that the land was stolen from the indians by the evil white man, and how us "Ugly Americans are ALL racists."

I quoted her, and replied that "Ironic Asian is... Ironic." 

I remain unapologetic and unrepentant.

There is just no reason at ALL for me to even think of going on that "thing".  I believe in Freedom of Speech, and they don't.  If that "asian beotch" can spout her racist crap and I can't reply in kind, I'd really have to be a masochist to want to keep returning for more abuse.  I absolutely hate the book of face.  

• Like 2

Years ago, I subscribed to a magazine titled "Games" and I saved some of the puzzles that I liked and recently dug these up. Just thought I would share them. If you don't mind I will give everyone the weekend to scribble their answers on a piece of paper or in the notes on your computer and Monday I will post the answer. These are all logos that were in use at the time of my youth, the 70's. Puzzles - Logos - 1

Puzzles - Logo - 1.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

There is just no reason at ALL for me to even think of going on that "thing".  I believe in Freedom of Speech, and they don't.  If that "asian beotch" can spout her racist crap and I can't reply in kind, I'd really have to be a masochist to want to keep returning for more abuse.  I absolutely hate the book of face.  

You know what's funny? I'm pretty much the same spreader of joy on the FB as I am here and on the Other Place, and I've never received so much as a warning on the FB. Arguments and name-calling from liberals and Karens, sure, but no vacations or banning from the muckety-mucks. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic