It's Caturday!!!

Cubdriver

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

c7bd2553e3c49e5c.jpg?1581774356

This Saturday morning  is an embarrassment for me.  As I was going to bed with my dog last night, I realized my watch battery had died.

Since I can't do anything until the immediate crisis is corrected, I replaced the battery in my watch.  Then since my computers were already shut off I wandered around the house to find a clock I could read in the dark.  I found one and set my watch at 2AM something.

This Saturday morning, I'm looking at my watch cause I want to stay in bed as long as possible, but the dog wants me up before noon.  Then I look at the bedroom clock and see the dame thing is wrong, and reading 1PM something.  So now I had to set that clock too. 

I finally get up and go upstairs before crack of noon and the living room clock reads 1:20 PM.  I told my wife, "now that damn clock is wrong too!".  She gently pointed out that i'm going to have to reset all those clocks since it really is 1:20.  I can identify with that cat in the post!

The moral of the story is, Don't get out of the damned bed it just complicates the day!.

Edited by janice6
  • Haha 2